I just got something new in the vault.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Apr 29, 2013.

1. neptunesBeard New Player

That's a good trade off in terms of feats, but as far as for style....lol
    I think the knight and checkmate styles are much better.
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

He posted it way back in the pre-gu25 era. sry to tell you but he finished it before.
  3. BerzerkerUnit New Player

Err, I know they're green but I completed Egyptian, Biomech, and Demonic in the Vault before CR52 on my main, and I completed one of the newer ones, I think logistics, all I need is sharpshooter shoulders so that will be a cheap feat. Knight, i finished doing old fashioned pvp, Checkmate, didn't even get one piece from vendor, so this is all win for me.
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Any other questions? :)
  5. uXix Committed Player

I completed all the new vault styles pre GU25 as well but had to buy a million vault tickets.
  6. neptunesBeard New Player

What is this supposed to prove?
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well, the completion dates alone would be enough for some. :p

Consider these thoughts, though: I don't PvP. At all. My hidden quests tab on ALL my character's journals are full of the PvP quests. Unless I can buy those styles for cash (which I can't), there's no way I could have those styles.

Also, aren't the PvP versions of Aeronaut and Logistics Officer supposed to have variant styles to certain pieces? What I showed is the original versions.

But if you still aren't convinced, check out the New Costume Contest thread, page 8, next to the last post on that page.

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/the-new-costume-contest.143/page-8
  8. twist New Player

Grrrrrrrrr....gimme them Sharpshooter legs! o,0
  9. neptunesBeard New Player

Listen, buddy. I understand you want me to acknowledge you are right and that you have presented what you think is substantial evidence to prove so, but the thing is, I have a reputation to uphold. I am seen as the forum troll and if I go ahead and start behaving rationally, then people will think less of me, so I am going to have to deny that you are right. I am correct and you are wrong. Sorry...

(Just kidding. Congrats on your lucky feat accomplishments or purchase of vault tickets. I was just annoyed you took my "never" so literally. I apologize. u_u)
  10. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Yeah, I´m gonna have to give you that. Checkmate was really cool, I´m hoping I can at least get the chest and hands on my alt but... not holding my breath on it. Aeronaut does have some great parts, tho. Shoulders and feet are perfect for those of us that like to roll with a hich-tech soldier looking character
  11. Khirsanth New Player

I have 3-30s and have had a piece of checkmate drop for each toon so far. Well as a batwoman t shirt and something else I can't remember.
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I got Joker's sweater.
  13. Solarstar New Player

Yeah, its called RNG.
  14. Twilight Man New Player

Hey did you guys know that ambush bug can be found in each Duo? Crazy.
  15. neptunesBeard New Player

Pics please.
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

17. neptunesBeard New Player

18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's all good. For my part, it's about equal helpings of determination, stubbornness and being nitpicky on details when I'm challenged on something, even in jest. Heck, I'm fighting the urge to respond to the "Vault ticket purchase" comment right now. :D

Like I said, it's all good. No hard feelings. :)
  20. neptunesBeard New Player

OR LUCK. I don't know which.