Update 25 videos - Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fuzion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Cold Fuzion New Player

New PvP gear stats

2. Tule New Player

No one has ever made scrolling through inventory sound as epic as you.
    • Like x 3
  3. Cold Fuzion New Player

It would be so much better if we could edit our original post mate
    • Like x 2
  4. Tule New Player

I wasn't being sarcastic.
  5. Cold Fuzion New Player

I know mate :D just a nudge for the devs :)
  6. NightHawk New Player

Holy poo 162 weapons?!?! I wonder if we will get those for PVE when T5 comes out
  7. Tunso Developer

Nope, that’s not a mistake. All gear will have some amount of Restoration starting with Tier 5 to ensure that self heal abilities used outside of the healer role can continue scale reasonably as Health continues to increase.

Likewise all gear will have some amount of Vitalization and an increase in amount of base Power. Starting with Tier 5, ability cost increases with gear but is offset by the bonus Vitalization and Power so you should feel no difference. For Controllers, this will continue to mean a relatively under-geared Controller will be less effective for your group than one who is equally or better geared.
    • Like x 8
  8. aceCase Committed Player

Where did they mention this? I've been asking about this as well.
  9. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Quoting for OMG HUGE NEWS!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Since I'm not native speaker and might have misunderstood, I have to ask, if I got that right:

The power-costs to use one of our powers will become more, when we have better gear?
  11. Cold Fuzion New Player

Ignore that mate - i was wrong.
  12. Tunso Developer

We’re hoping for a larger jump in difficulty with the Tier 5 raids than you might be used too. So if you’re amazing, maybe you can do the new raids in T4. But if you notice, we’re releasing some solo and four player content with this DLC as well. We’re expecting most people will need to gear up to some degree through drops from the other content to be at least somewhat comfortable in the T5 raids.
    • Like x 20
  13. Radium Devoted Player

You god-damn genius, you solved it without a nerf.
    • Like x 4
  14. Cold Fuzion New Player

Changes & Seasonal - voice over of all the other changes in the game!

• Like x 3
  15. Satla Well-Known Player

Guys what about the new seasonal feats? Since i need to somehow get 26 more sp id like to know the ways for there ;D.

Also :
    I LOVE YOU. NO REALLY, I LOVE YOU, THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE AND HOPED FOR THE T5 raids. THANK YOU.
    Now i just hope speed feat will be harder then just killing fast, also tactics involved :D
    • Like x 2
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Ohh? sounds awesome, care to elaborate though?

Will the power costs increase by like 50 once we hit t5 CR or how does that all work?
    • Like x 1
  17. Tunso Developer

Under the hood, yes. But you shouldn't feel any difference in solo situations or situations where you're not normally relying on a controller to feed you Power.
    • Like x 1
  18. Radium Devoted Player

Will the cost changes be reflected by CR or each piece you obtain?
  19. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

i was thinking the same thing... BUT then my next thought was this should also be the time that the Vitalization Registration Bug should be fixed
    • Like x 1
  20. Gokaigerbay New Player

O_O @ the increase in resto.
    198 raw resto on the healer helm, where T4 helm is only 98 rest. A full 100 more? damn.. Pretty much doubling the resto stat.