Why do YOU stay on Indar??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterCheef, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jex =TE=

because the other 2 maps have 80% enemy population and are pointless to play on as you can't win against those numbers. Also total pop is low so it's just ghost capping or getting creamed = boring. Indar is boring, I do not like attacking the same 3 or 4 places over and over again but the other 2 maps offer nothing because they're empty and one sided.
  2. Squirreli

I am on Indar only on off-hours or when my outfit decides to go there. If I had my way, I'd stay on Amerish and Esamir. On Indar, you have endless choke points and stalemates and render distance problems due to overcrowding at battles. On Esamir and Amerish your actions actually matter and you have room to manouver, as there are fewer bases crammed into the same space. Sure enough, I find the Esamir to favour vehicles too much, but it's playable. Amerish is the best of the bunch, really. The mountains make for multiple places where tank spam (with some AA) is not the answer to everything.

PS. I play on Miller and there are enough players on Amerish and Esamir most of the time to have good fights there.
  3. Jex =TE=

Edit: Also why bother having a 36sq km map when you're players play on 2 sq km of it?
  4. HadesR

The longer they leave merging server's the more harm they are doing to themselves ... It's not a new problem the player's have been telling them for months.
  5. haldolium

I wish for that too more often then not, out of the same reasons as you, but when you get finite numbers, it will become a numbers game. The downside of that overweights IMO the uncertainty of the current percentage system.