What was your best ever "fluke" kill?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, May 26, 2013.

1. CentralGuard

Hoverpacking up Sacred Mesa Skydock when I see a smoking reaver. My solstice is silenced so I think "why not" and shoot at it. First bullet connects, and kills it 0.o

Ps: how do you do the emotes?
    • Up x 1
  2. DonRaphaelus

One day, as a infiltrator without ammo, running around with the beamer, heard a mosquito, turned to fire a few rounds just for the lulz, and hit 2 shots... and the mosquito blew!

That was awesome!
    • Up x 1
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

I shot a phoenix at a mosquito, but it turned and flew away. I kept chasing even though I knew I couldn't catch him, when the missile exploded and I got a mossie kill... apparently his wingman flew into my phoenix from behind.
    • Up x 3
  4. redshirt

Shooting at the damn engineer mining our sundy, missing him and hitting one of damn mines. Blows up our sundy, the enemy engineer and 4 friendlies... *facepalm*
    • Up x 2
  5. Vintorez

Probably my very first battle, which happened to be at the crown. Enemies were coming up the northern slopes, I fired my rocket launcher at a bush thinking it was an enemy from far away since I didn't know about target spotting yet. Killed 3 cloaked infiltrators.
    • Up x 3
  6. Madmojo

One that I remember... I was in a lightning near TI Alloys. A TR was running on the rocks by the v pad. I took aim and fired but missed by a hair. I had enough time to say, "damn I missed." Half a second later it said you killed so and so. I look at the spam and apparently the shot went over the hill past the spawn and down into the canyon by Crown and landed some poor random NC. Fluke shot.
    • Up x 2
  7. BengalTiger

I thought only friendlies went into the line of fire like that...

Anyways, I have killed no less than 3 vehicles, 2 of which were airplanes, after I got killed by them.
    A well placed piece of debris will instantly crush a Lightning or shoot down a Scythe.
    • Up x 1
  8. Macchus

Today had a good one was shooting Engi AV turret at distant targets and cursing at the derpy reticule , was getting some kills and saw a light assault jump off his atv and start flying toward a tank i took a risky shot that i thought might hit the tank, and curved it down and im 99% sure it hit him while he was in the air over the tank dropping his c4 , so i didnt hit the friendly tank at all , the enemy LA blocked it from above , sort of umbrella like . also anytime you start shooting at enemy scythe and it crashes into another scythe , thats always good for a chuckle . im pretty sure i got another one , but i just cant think of it right now lol:eek:
    • Up x 1
  9. Macchus

i just use the thing on the toolbar with a happy face . beside font color ..
  10. untilted

that kill happened on esamir close to the end of today's alert there ... so i don't think i caused yours :p
  11. CentralGuard

TIL the Iphone does not have that option :oops:
  12. NikkoJT

Earlier today, hanging around at the tail end of a ~srsbusiness~ platoon. Get my Reaver taken out by a Vanu MAX as I land for ammo...at a recently-cleared-and-capped biolab. Alright.

I respawn at the nearest biolab outpost, and start hunting him.

A few deaths later, I've killed his engineer friend enough times to scare him off, but the MAX is still at large. He's using jump pads to change his position quickly between outposts and air pads. A plan emerges.

I come out onto the air pad I last saw him at. Sure enough, he's on the outpost opposite. I drop C4 in a carefully-selected place, and ding him with my carbine. We duel at range for a minute, then he gets pissed and gets on the jump pad. I switch weapons and back up.

He lands.
    I leftclick.
    The C4 explodes.
    I put it on the jump pad receiver.
    OP SUCCESS

If he hadn't taken the bait, or had gone round a different way, I'd have been ******. But he didn't spot the trap, and that was that. :)
  13. Reavx

In my 2nd vid its recorded, was chasing a scythe to the warpgate and while trying to shoot the scythe, the spread of the vortek kills some one on the ground who must have been sat out side the shield while im trying to kill the scythe ;)
    Poor guy must have been like wtf?
    • Up x 1
  14. Sharmanti

Lol actually today

Was in prowler, shelling base. Sneaky engi starts shooting with AV-turret. Can't ******* hit him. Takes 1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits. **** **** ****. Un-anchor. Starts going in reverse. Dead 4 sure. While in reverse, Seeing barely nothing.... I shoot... aaaaaaaaaaaaaannd... I ******* hit him.

I probably missed 20 rounds on that guy.. in anchored mode, and just got a lucky shot off while retreating.
    • Up x 1
  15. Macchus

lol ... technology ... :eek:
  16. CaptainYamerica

I don't remember which Tower/Base it was... I remember it was on Indar. Maybe Crossroads or somewhere near there. I was riding in an outfit mate's Vanguard using an Enforcer. As I was firing, we were on a road between two ridges, a TR Flash with a pilot and passenger jumped the ridge to our left just as I fired and caught them in mid air with a spectacular explosion and double kill.
    • Up x 2
  17. applepienation

I was flying in my mossie as an infiltrator to get to a sniper roost, when I saw a heavily damage enemy reaver flying away. I took a few shots at it, and the guy inside bailed. As I was flying back to my destination, I hit the "R" key. And immediately hopped out of my ESF and started to fall. Out of rage I fired my gun in the air.

*Headshot*

To this day I have no idea where the poor bastard was, only that he must have been VERY surprised.
    • Up x 2
  18. ACE McFACE

This one time, I killed a dolphin with nothing but a spoon.

Geddit? Because dolphins and whales have flukes.
    • Up x 1
  19. Vidman

Using turbo in a harasser over a hill and upon landing i crush a Nc maxx was quite satisfying
    • Up x 1
  20. Talshere

It was a kill on my not by me.

I used a jump pad at Zurvan to move from one tower to the next.....Reaver "ran me over" halfway through the jump....W.T. Royal. F.
    • Up x 2