Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCheef

Yes, i dont remember TR dominating much because of TE. Like i said, they were never concerned with playing the game beyond making a spectacle for Buzz's channel.
    • Up x 2
  2. Badname2490

Jesus...are people in GOKU really this autistic over a sup bar anime for kids?
    • Up x 2
  3. Plompkin

Just so people know, you can agree with his points and still think he's a massive ******. Because he's right on them, and is a massive ******.
    • Up x 3
  4. Eugenitor

Listening to the crying in his voice makes me want to play more.

"We're back where we were pre-lattice, not able to find fights" - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  5. Bape

yeh I was sending a message no infiltrator is safe lol.
    • Up x 1
  6. Badname2490

Meanwhile Vanu cheers about cont locking at 3AM on an EST server.

Yeah ok, kid.
    • Up x 3
  7. VSDerp

we will meet again bape and next time you will die lol.
  8. WarmasterRaptor

Only to respawn and return the favor :p
    • Up x 1
  9. goggleboots

Discounted c4 really owns :)
    • Up x 3
  10. DoctorStrangelove

No one has been dunked on this hard since Charles Barkley left the NBA. GINYU FORCE RULES!
    • Up x 1
  11. VSDerp

lol haha ikr never ending cycle.
    • Up x 1
  12. Bolticus

One question:
    CAN I HAZ YOUR COMPUTERZ?
  13. Badname2490

LE GINYU FORCE XDDDDD SO FUNNEH LE MAY MAY!
  14. Krios Ahzek

You're just jealous that you aren't a true anime scholar. If you were, you'd just write a 2000 word essay about Dragonball and instantly join Goku.
    • Up x 5
  15. PhysicsMan

Lol, how much are you willing to pay? :cool:
  16. Badname2490

Honestly. The entire community of Mattherson is just a bowl of utter shart and piss mixed up with puke.

That basically describes Mattherson. You have some of the most sperglord ******* you can ever ask for in one place. The people here are honestly about as lovable as a leper with the Plague.

Please tell me there is a server out there minus the typical reddit le may may face so kewl XDDD and other dregs/despots of the internet.
  17. VSDerp

LOL'd love ya GOKU guys
  18. DreamlessLiberty

I would like to mention that path of exile is a piece of trash. COH2 sounds interesting.
  19. Badname2490

Really? Your only come back is more man child spouting of a sub par cartoon?
  20. goggleboots

I think you might need a break from the internet, kid.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.