Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteEskimo

One moment, I'm talking with T-Ray about one of my threads and about to post another one regarding TE lol
    • Up x 1
  2. WarmasterRaptor

Wow, felt free to insult everybody on a server with a large generalization eh? Guess you're one of them with that kind of attitude... Please, don't leave the server then, we must keep you here so you don't contaminate other.
    • Up x 1
  3. Badname2490

Eh PoE was fun for awhile, It just gets boring like most Diablo clones.

CoH 2 seems eh. Most THQ RTS are kinda copy paste to an extent.
  4. Krios Ahzek

5. Badname2490

TO BE FAIR! There are some good people/groups...but in general it's kinda ******.
    • Up x 1
  6. Bape

Im sure we will :)
    • Up x 1
  7. VSDerp

B.S. don't talk about the mattherson community like that. we have the best server and community. ya we talk sh*t to each other daily and have drama. but i love playing with these people and i wouldn't choose no other server.
    • Up x 2
  8. Bolticus

I only have $17.30
    Is that enough?
  9. VSDerp

doing big things i see lol.
  10. Bolticus

Well said. :)
    • Up x 2
  11. Angry Scientist

So this thread started as an announcement regarding a contentious outfit and character, devolved into the expected hatred and bile pouring on said character, and then evolved into a weird pissing match between those that like or are loyal to TE and GOKU?

Forumside, you confuse me.
  12. Krios Ahzek

Believe me when I say that ZOE effects looking like a 5x Kaioken is no coincidence.
  13. PhysicsMan

I'm afraid not friend! ;)

With that you could probably buy a couple of the Corsair SP120 fans on the radiator of the watercooling loop! :cool:
  14. Bolticus

DAMN IT.
    I thought it was more than enough.
  15. Badname2490

LIKE I SAID...to be fair I do like a few groups and players.

BUT a good chunk is the ****ter part.
    • Up x 2
  16. PhysicsMan

Lol :D
  17. Krios Ahzek

Look, if our leader died or left Planetside 2, we'd just wish him back with our stack of Auraxian Dragonballs, which are approximately five times more powerful than the Namek Dragonballs and their eternal dragon, Porunga.
    • Up x 3
  18. Meeka

I don't know why TR see the VS over population as a bad thing... I don't quite understand it, and the reason I don't understand it is because the more VS there are the more challenging it is for me to play when I play TR or NC, and the more challenging it is, the better player I become because I'm constantly fighting overwhelming odds which means I'm pretty much in hardcore training to be the best soldier I can be; not to mention there are so many more targets for me to shoot at...

Conversely, when I play VS... it is literally the most laid back and least challenging game choice. Everyone fights over shooting a few targets, and most of time there's nothing to do but chill out and listen to music going from base to base because there really is nobody challenging the VS... and yet, when I play VS I find it obnoxious when my team mates are shouting how good they are because they're always winning... yet, they are always winning because the VS has NO challenge.

However, I have the best time playing as TR or NC... because then Planetside 2 is target rich and there's no shortage of fighting to do. Bring on the VS over population, because it creates more "game" for me in at least two other factions.
    • Up x 2
  19. Advanced Darkness

I lol'd then thumbs'd up your post. I felt the exact same way when i played Wow. buddies used to throw around some pvp'ers name like he was an actor a blockbuster film. I'd be like "is he on our server?" "is he in our guild?" "did he pay my car note?" ok then yeah i dunno who youre talking about :D
    • Up x 1
  20. lootandshoot

I don't know why people are happy about this... The server is losing a undeniably amazing outfit. You can say anything about there tactics but when they committed themselves to a base they took it Buzz can be a **** but it was fun fighting them.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.