Scheduled Server Downtime May 1st, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Apr 30, 2014.

1. balbos New Member

I still cannot login.
  2. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

www.eq2interface.com would be the place to check if the custom ui is fixed
  3. Quasiloco New Member

had to delete all copies of this fie "eq2ui_mainhud_welcome" in both default and profit to get game to work
  4. Jrral Active Member

If you're using ProfitUI, the only fix at the moment's to delete eq2ui_mainhud_welcome.xml and put it on ignore in the Profit updater. The welcome window's "special", and although Profit's version is ignored when it comes to rendering the window it might be causing problems during UI initialization. It worked fine when I tested it yesterday, but I can't rule out a problem. I'm going to test the "force the welcome window not to show upon login" function, and if it works I'll remove the welcome window from Profit.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

For those of you having client log-in issues, it may be due to custom UI or the welcome screen! :)

Originally posted: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...as-stopped-working.547922/page-3#post-6064569
  6. Heelingya New Member

Has the problem been fixed yet , that anyone is aware of?
  7. Jrral Active Member

For ProfitUI there's a modified welcome window and associated code on it's way to the updater (the files are available in the ProfitUI forum on EQ2Interface if you don't want to wait). I'm testing things to see if I can get away with an unmodded version, in which case I'll remove it from Profit.
    Thimdirran likes this.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

You should be able to load the new client and everything should be resolved. :)
  9. Heelingya New Member