Scheduled Server Downtime May 1st, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Btuttle New Member

I use profitUI and im getting the same issue.
  2. Heelingya New Member

Ya, i'm having issues as well, i'm running DrumsUI. I've done everything the same as Killion. My sister is running default and has managed.
  3. Nathdar Member

I was NOT able to log in with profit. I switched to default and logged right in. Of course I don't know where anything is with default ui, but for a temporary fix while I do weekly TS quests I guess I can manage.
  4. Btuttle New Member

I just re-installed profit last night too! i don't want to get rid of it now. I logged 2 minutes before the update, now this lol
  5. Heelingya New Member

Ya, i just removed my DrumsUI and it works for me under default.... SoE or someone.... FIX THIS!!
  6. Killion New Member

well i took out the entire UI file and logged in fine but the basic UI is soo bleh
  7. darkmoons New Member

I have taken my UI folder and moved it to my desktop for now. I can now log in the game using the default settings but like Killion said, BLEH! oh well at least I can attempt to play now.
  8. Btuttle New Member

well i guess i have no choice! =/
  9. Bellatrixx New Member

Yea SOE does an update and the client keeps crashing after that.
  10. Btuttle New Member

that also worked for me
  11. Velouon New Member

I have default UI and still can't log :(
  12. Btuttle New Member

delete file eq2ui_mainhud_welcome from the ui folder. it worked for me profit is working for me now
  13. Btuttle New Member

i also removed it from the default folder as well ill put it back in a while to see if its been fixed
  14. Thrive New Member

I use DrumsUI. My EQ2 is fine until I log into a character from the character select. its starts loading the zone then my game crashes.
  15. Btuttle New Member

thats what happened to me. i logged in with the default ui talked to my guild and was to do delete that file i did so and now profit is working again
  16. Rhaekon New Member

Figures my first day of in weeks and I cant play... thank you SoE
  17. Btuttle New Member

you can play just do as i said above,.
  18. Jojie New Member

After I dragged my Drums folder to my desktop and I logged in fine!
  19. Rhaekon New Member

I have default ui already sooo... just sucks annoying crap like this happens when I don't even have the x pac that had the zone or zones that was being worked on and I just paid for my account yesterday
  20. Rhaekon New Member

People posting stuff like we should be thanking soe for fixing these bugs and ****... well thank you for making it so I cant play the day after I paid to fix an issue I never even had lol