RoK Items That Need Attention - Beta.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krov Active Member

Please check the faction based crafted rewards.

Quest turn ins for collections need to be checked either missing stats or resists.

Examples below:

\aITEM 505019253 259247400:Drolvarg Weapons Emblem\/a
    \aITEM 1457074043 388892313:Girdle of the Di\'Zok Spirit\/a

Faction based merchant and crafted gear needs to be looked into : Low stats all around.

Example :

\aITEM -1692779064 -2145926693:Warlord\'s Short Bow of Defense\/a

General legendary to fabled upgrades.

Some level 79 80 legendary pieces having there mitigation values adjusted but green stats extreamly low.
  2. Poofe Active Member

I'm not familiar with live, but is the delay adjuster ability non-functional on certain weapons?
  3. Seifer of Aftermath Member

This loot is from solo named in KP and it is completely overpowered. Potency is higher than raid items and blue stats are equal to raid items. 95% of the items from solo named in every overland zone is like this, and most of it actually got upgraded to fabled now. Something went wrong in the code.

[IMG]

Both items come from named in Karnor's Castle. They were legendary and got upgraded to fabled and have crazy stats because of that. Once again 95% of the loot from this zone is this way.

[IMG]

Gear from chardock that was legendary and is now fabled plus has better blue stats than raid gear. (90% of the gear from chardock is this way.

[IMG]

Also why does lvl 68 gear from kp that is legendary have 4.2% pot which is more than Eof Raid gear but lower lvl and not fabled...
    The only zone i think which was done correctly is the 2 Charsith heroic dungeons. Most Everything else needs to get reworked.
  4. Haskar Active Member

I am taking a more automated approach here. I don't know if this is of any help:
    This is a Census API-Link: All Items discovered between November 13th 2007 (Release Date of RoK) and November 18th 2008 (Release of Shadow Odyssey) with less than 40 STA and less than 40 STR and Leveltouse equal to or higher than 65 and equal to or lower than 80.

The list is limited to 5000 items. There are currently 962 items that match this filter. If you check the first few, you will see a lot crafted stuff.
    Here is a list without these - still 887 items.

The Modifiers can be modified. Items without any STA or STR are not listed!
    Just change the modifier in this part "modifiers.stamina.value=[40" or this part "modifiers.strength.value=[40" to whatever modifier you are looking for. "=[" means that the searched values are "less than or equal" (change it to =] for "more than or equal")
    You also have to change this part "c:has=modifiers.strength,modifiers.stamina" to the modifiers you are looking for.

If you want to "see" the Items check the census result for this line "<item leveltouse="70" displayname="Earring of the Painsmith" id="3106163322">" and copy the ID in a eq2wire link like this: http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3106163322

Do NOT change this part unless you want to change the timestamps:
    "_extended.discovered.timestamp=]1194048000&_extended.discovered.timestamp=[1226966400"
    as these are the timestamps for the discoveries. Some RoK Items may have been discovered after November 18th.

Use http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm to calculate other timestamps.

I don't know if this helps anyone ... for me it's just a confirmation that itemization is far from being done. I already knew that before I started to work on that census-link though.

Tell me if I made a mistake pls!
  5. Arandar Well-Known Member

More from overland loot tables that need looked at:

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

The first is from the Drolvarg Caption, the second and third is from Frostcoat (a named yeti). By way of comparison, here's a drop from Gregor Footstomper, a named giant in the game general area of Kylong Plains:

[IMG]

So far, I haven't seen any particular pattern which would indicate why some loot tables were updated for some overland named and not for others.
  6. Kander Developer

We're aware of the overland loot issues, they have been corrected.
  7. Arandar Well-Known Member

The Paladin "Sanctification" legendary armor set is all over the place. Here's an example of some of the pieces:

[IMG]

The barbute and breastplate look to be in-line with one another. The gussets, however, are fabled and have higher stats while the shoulders have lower stats.
  8. Haskar Active Member

Kander, please take a look at the brawler weapons!

As of now, there are only TWO weapons lvl 70 to 80 that have +Block Chance!
    And they have only 5.4 and 8.3 Block Chance ...
  9. Kander Developer

10. Kander Developer

The avatar items that drop in game currently have been reviewed.
  11. Arandar Well-Known Member

The green stats and shield protection for the quest rewards for "Tack and Feed" don't look like they've been updated (this is part of the quest timeline in Kylong Plains):

[IMG]

The other rewards from that quest have similar stats that are outside of normal progression for items that level.
  12. Haskar Active Member

@Kander: When will we see that on Census? Is it updated immediately?
  13. Seifer of Aftermath Member

What about the contested dungeons with the same loot problems as overland zones. That had the gear changed to fabled and stronger than VP loot, much less tier one raids!??
  14. Haskar Active Member

15. Kander Developer

Right. Its all being pushed today...
  16. Kander Developer

17. Kander Developer

18. Haskar Active Member

19. Arandar Well-Known Member

With the Quarrelsome set, perhaps the issue exists because there appears to be two versions of gear with the same name. Legendary dropped gear, and fabled PvP gear (at least from the looks of it on Zam, where the fabled versions had stats for things like Toughness).

Oh, and those batons you listed are definitely from the Sentinel's Fate era (dropped by mobs in Sundered Frontier). If you look at the discovery dates, anything between November 2007 and April 2008 would be RoK era. If the first discovery for an item is after that, there's a good chance that it's from SoH (opened in April 2008), RE2 (opened in June 2008) or a later expansion.
  20. Kander Developer

Beta should be updating right now. So it will be patched today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.