RoK Items That Need Attention - Beta.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kander Developer

Please bring specifics here for items that need attention that are obviously bugs.

Generalizations do not belong here, opinions on stat layouts do not belong here.

Please post obvious bugs and items that need attention with specifics on where the item came from, the zone, the quest, the boss, etc.
  2. Arandar Well-Known Member

From the Drolvarg Captain named in Kylong Plains.

[IMG]
  3. Jimbolini Member

4. Grumpymuppet New Member

This dropped from Spinebreaker in Kylong Plains.

[IMG]
  5. Snarx New Member

First off, thank you for adding the TLE Race to Trak vendor to the beta so that we could take a look at it, much appreciated. Secondly, my concern is specific to brawler weapons in RoK lacking block chance. I'm not sure if this would be considered an opinion or a bug but as far as I can tell the only weapons that will have block chance available is from the Race to Trak vendor itself, which I'm not sure is intended. Block chance for brawlers in particular is the only way we can even attempt to keep up with uncontested block versus other tanks (which as far as I know, brawlers are supposed to have the highest anyway).

Some examples (for simplicity sake I'm listing weapons that only brawlers can use):

Raid Zone Specific Brawler Weapons:

1.) Claws of Vengeance - Dominus Ganak, Epicx4 in Jarsath Wastes
    2.) Natus, Slayer of Dragons - Dominus Ganak, Epicx4 in Jarsath Wastes
    3.) Knuckles of Blistering Blows - Kluzen the Protector, Epicx4 Veeshan's Peak
    4.) Nightmare Wraps - Xygoz, Epicx4 in Veeshan's Peak

Instanced/Contested Dungeon/Overland Zone Specific Brawler Weapons:

1.) Mouthmusher - Rainbrittle, 74 Heroic in Karnor's Castle
    2.) Knuckle Dusters - Harbinger Freglor, 78 Heroic in The Crypt of Agony
    3.) Katar of the Desert Pugilis, rare drop off any named in Jarsath Wastes

[IMG]

Lastly in regards to the Monk Mythical weapon, it is currently missing the +5 minimum deflection chance which was one of its defining characteristics. Also would it be possible to make the Brawler Mythicals 5 second delay to coincide with pretty much every other brawler weapon?

[IMG]
  6. Kander Developer

Things of note thus far which will be corrected Tuesday:

• Raid Sets have been adjusted, they are not current on TLE beta. They were not in progression.
    • Charms got missed because they were classified as baubles back then, these have been fixed.
    • We are going to give TLE people access to delay changers so they can change their weapons to the desired delay.
    • All of the classes being on the raid gear is being fixed.
    • Block will get added to appropriate weapons.
    • Some bows back in the day were flagged as two handed weapons and got 2 handed stats. Those are being corrected.
    • Items with only arcane resists have been corrected.
    • Procs on weapons are not being changed.
    • Set bonuses on armor sets are not being changed.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Monotone Active Member

Every item is Chelsith that is not armor (could be some armor though) is now Fabled and has more potency that VP loot. It looks like the items were upgraded as legendary, and then changed to fabled giving them an even better set of stats.
  8. Kander Developer

We'll look at it. Thanks.
  9. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

This is fine. Boost some numbers then so the bonuses are at least relevant.

I understand changing a focus effect to do other stuff could be difficult. But you can definitely change the numbers without much harm I would assume. A 225 boost to a heal for having a few pieces of VP gear is near worthless. Replace any of those pieces with a SINGLE amod piece and you've already boosted the initial heal more than the set bonus.

If you we can't change what the set bonuses do, we can certainly boost the numbers considering the stat influx we already have compared to when these bonuses were originally made.
  10. Snarx New Member

Great news! How about that minimum deflection chance on the monk mythical? /beg
  11. Monotone Active Member

As someone who does not play on live are these items from merchants or is this a marketplace item?
  12. Kander Developer

They will be available on a merchant in-game.
  13. Kander Developer

No.No green adornments. The one on the merchants is a bug. Its being corrected. Green Adornments are exp09.
  14. Kander Developer

No, this stat is no longer given out. But deflection and block chance have been added.
  15. Kander Developer

Fixed.
  16. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

This isn't an item, sorry.

But it is a concern with items since it comes from how ability mod is working on heals....particularly HoTs.

I have warden heals tbhat heal for 2700-3300 up front and then 163-199 every second for 10 seconds. As amod goes up the idea of hots is disappearing completely. Even in EoF amod is causing me to treat my heals as just burst heals and not HoTs. It's killing the very idea of wardens really. Every other type of healer is much better at burst healing, we are supposed to be the HoT gods. We are the ones that have constant heals on so when thew tank gets hit they don't die while the templar is taking forever to cast.

The idea of prehealing for a warden is pointless now. Getting these pitiful hots on before a pull is a waste of a cooldown. We're better off waiting for him to get hit and then heal.

Our amod cap is based off the TOTAL amount healed over time too, the HoT componenet included, why is ability mod not spread out across the entire heal then?

Photosynthesis doesn't even have an initial heal, it's supposed to be a pure hot and yet is is currently:
    2638-2815 instantly
    675-826 every 1.2sec

I'd much rather see
    955-1110 instantly and every 1.2sec. That's the exact same amount of healing spread out as a real HoT.

Heck, unequipping 166amod and 2.5% potency only drops my HoT portion of Nature's Embrace by 3. THREE.

I'm also under the assumption (from what I've read on warden forums) that amod is spread out between ticks on HoTs on live. If I'm wrong, so be it. But I'd like to be the HoT god again.

This is also a concern because my mythical - Heal over time spells increase healing with each tick. Healing ceases to increase after 5 ticks.
    Fine and dandy, would be better if I didn't feel like a templar :p
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Kander,
    You've had a busy day. Thanks for all the fixes and the updates.
  18. Nezette Well-Known Member

Devfriends: would it be possible to at least make the Quested weapons have adjustable delays? (See the ToV collection weapon, with converting cyan gem thing) It's feasible, coding-wise, since there's a precedent. I don't care if you want to leave a variety of delays on dropped weapons... but it kind of sucks doing a questline-- Claymore, SoD, Mythicals, etc...-- and be pigeon-holed into a delay that you may not desire. Not all scouts are created equal (or buffed equal). It'd really help make us less QQ... and you know we scoutyfriends can get pretty QQ...

If you do this, I promise I won't log into Beta and start massive threads filled with MSPaint drawings... *pinkie swear* (Since that turned out so well... *sigh*)
  19. Seifer of Aftermath Member

Kander this is not just a chelsith thing. This goes for almost any piece of gear that drops from solo named in the overland zones and also for any named in contested dungeons. I noticed this legendary to fable change did not effect any of the small instances.
  20. Seifer of Aftermath Member

[IMG]

The 2 Items on the left drop from group zones ( Force Hoop ) is from Sebelis. The symbol is from Crypt of agony.
    Two items on the right are from raids. Queensilk is from tomb of thuga. The mage staff is from VP.
    As you can see Green stats look correct but Blue stats are way off. Potency is very incorrect.
    Just on potency alon you should see the progression go in order from left to right - 3.8% 3.9% 4.2% and 4.8%.
    I left a gap in there from 4.2% to 4.8% because those stats reflect t1 raids vs t4 raids.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.