Erollisi deity quest line - feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

only for good toons
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does this bring the number of Good deities up to an even amount with Evils and Neutrals (like, 5-6 each or so)?

Uwk
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you, Starcloud! Caith has made the following changes:
    • Amulet of True Sight and Bracelet of the Open Heart are now level 30.
    • Cloak of Love now has it's own effect.
    They should be on the Test server within the next few days.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

will look for this to be on test server to test the effect on my Ranger.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, my high-60s level Guardian got one of these (can't remember which off the top of my head), so now I'll see if it's still dark to him, or now grey. ;->

Uwk
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

there are 4 good, 5 neutral, 5 evil on live so with erollisi yes, however didn't they mention with the deity revamp a while ago we were getting two goddesses? unless the other new one is neutral good/evil will not be equal in number.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might be Her nasty self, Uukookadook or whatever her name is. :-/

I was kind of hoping for Prexus, myself, for the Neutrals. :-/

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, this is weird; apparently, he went for the Amulet of True Sight; it's "down" to level 30 now, and is now LEGENDARY NO-TRADE (I thought, originally, it might've been HEIRLOOM). He'd put it in the Shared Bank originally to be of use to someone at some point, and now I can't even move it from its current square to any other square in the Shared Bank bag. Whoever picks it up from the bank, if that's possible, will have to keep it, I guess. :-/

Uwk
  9. Severai Member

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a shrine of Erollisi to collect an icon of Love in Qeynos Capitol District and have searched all over - on several occasions - and simply can't find a shrine. I'm starting to wonder if I'm bugged but don't actually know ... thanks.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's underground, in the Down Below. It's subtle, so yeah, you'll probably have to slog through a lot of tunnels...I'll see if I can find the coords where I found it. :)

Okay, my coords:
    -92.79, 0.45, -118.32

Xianthia also reported on it like back on page 2 of this thread, but with simplified coords (I'm massively OCD about decimals):
    -94, -0, -119

Somewhere in there. Get to that area, and you'll see what you need to. ;->

Uwk
    Severai likes this.
  11. Mophia Active Member

There's a shrine in a little alcove with a door opposite the inn in South Qeynos, it's on the fountain side, is that the one you are looking for? It's got 2 shrines, one on each side, it's the one with colour, I assume the other is the Lady of Treachery's shrine.
  12. Severai Member

Mophia! Thank you - yes, this is the one. I can't believe how I didn't see it before - I was sure I had gone down every alleyway and alcove. Perhaps I'm just an idiot. But a less frustrated one now. Thanks.

Uwk - thank you too. That's for a later part of the questchain I think but I'm sure will be of great use then (I also like precise co-ords. It's the decorator in me.).
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH! Forgot about that one; I'm not sure how I found it so quickly, other than I've always chafed at having places that looked like functional doors to somewhere not work, and I almost always check when I'm in southern Qeynos, just in case. ;->

And if the other one IS the Lady of Treachery's shrine, she might be the "other goddess" they were going on about, which would mean we'd STILL need another Good deity, and another Neutral (Prexus for Worshippable in 2015!), to make the numbers balance. :-/

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You should see me using the Notepad Method to decorate; oy, it can take forever ("There's a hairline crack! Noooooooo!")... ;->

Uwk
    who actually really, really likes 8-digit decimals, sometimes... ;->
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Hover your mouse over some of the objects and it'll become apparent which deity the shrine is for.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

I don't know who was talking about another deity becoming worshipable, and if there was some confusion, allow me to be clear now... no others are being worked on currently. Erollisi has been a long time in coming, and as I've stated elsewhere, we grew tired of having it put off.

~ Kaitheel
  17. ZUES Well-Known Member

Voting for Morden Rasp as deity for the Campansion. Don't know much about him but that was my server so... :D
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

if I recall it is on the same street as the lions main in on the other side of the street near the fountaion of storms
  19. Severai Member

Thanks Alenna, and yes, that's the one - my query was already answered by Mophia though ;)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! :)

I like balance in the numbers. :)

Uwk