Erollisi deity quest line - feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip!!
  2. Tyefelith New Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I'm SOOOO EXCITED! Patching to test to check it out! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! My guild is sooo happy!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  3. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I assumed as much. Kind of like makeshift arrows right? but I would use it, attack stuff and not see any new damage on my parses.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

By the way, you can use my troubador to model the deity pet for Erollisi.
  5. Caith Developer

If you get a chance, take a look again and look at the spell examine window before and after. I was able to get it working on test without an issue, so if you see an issue with it on your toon there I can copy your character and see what is possibly borking it.

Be on the lookout for an ability such as crippling arrow doing heat damage, instead of the normal weapon damage type.
  6. Tyefelith New Member

Test Character: Lithy (Heroic Test) level 90
    Mods: None, no UI, maps or otherwise.
    Quests:
    Love's Foundation [25]:
    Smooth, no issues whatsoever. Love the altar design which is much like the player made one my guild has on AB.
    Sister Leela Prendyn: Found the quest giver relatively easily, but as per other diety quest givers, I would have moved her closer to the altar. My first instinct (without reading forums for clues) was to click on the others near the altar for the quest starter, until I looked around the 'island' and found this NPC.
    Treachery Abounds [35]:
    Finding the followers of Ullkorruk were a bit confusing at first in Butcherblock Mountains, but after a bit of exploring, I found them without a problem. It would be a 'nice' idea to add a statement in the quest journal that indicates if the followers are hidden (inside) or more open (outside), but this is minor.
    Treacherous Activity [25]:
    No problems or concerns to report. Quest progressed smoothly without any trouble.
    Devotion and Compassion [65]:
    No problems or concerns to report for this quest as well.
    Honor the Sacrifice [70]:
    No problems or concerns to report with this quest either. I have to admit that by the very end I was crying like a baby out of pure happiness and joy. The ending of this quest was wonderful and quite a surprise.
    The cloak is beautiful. I admittedly was hoping for a red accented cloak, but the pink is nice too.
    Other Feedback:
    I agree with the other poster on this thread who said that the pet is a little lack-luster. I would have loved to have possibly a stag, or Pegasus.

Thank you from the bottom of this Koada'Dal Priestess' heart for allowing Erollisi Marr to return to Norrath to be worshiped. I cannot expressed how much I am pleased with this new diety! I know many others who are just as excited! *cough* my guild *cough*

PO Tyefelith
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! My Testy, Anuma, should be able to get almost all of them, then, and once he boosts his equipment, can even go beyond level 69 (where he's kind of frozen atm, since the Broker is usually fairly empty on Test and the rest of my toons there can't really help him much yet with gear). :)

Good to know! ;->

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Now they tell us... X-P

At least now I know where to look, but why have them only in the Crypt of...Betrayal...

Hmm. Maybe I answered my own question. ;->

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Finally made my way to the Crypt, killed the first two Bloodsabers I saw, boom, update. :)

Uwk
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm testing this with a level 69... With Treachery Abounds at level 35, the rewards are a choice between:

Amulet of True Sight (neck slot)
    \aITEM -1496216973 -2027925153 0 0 0:[Amulet of True Sight]\/a
    or
    Bracer of the Lost Soul (wrist slot)
    \aITEM -1360653670 2048196026 0 0 0:[Bracer of the Lost Soul]\/a

either of which have stats that would seem appropriate to a level 35 character: "only" +20s across the board for abilities; pluses to elemental/noxious/arcane that are "only" in the triple digits (for the Bracer); low levels of Potency (and Ability Casting Speed for the Bracer), and a somewhat nice DPS (13.9 for the Amulet).

That being said, why is the Amulet level 80 and the Bracer level 79 for a level 35 quest? My level 69 can't use them for quite awhile, let alone any actual level 35 I might want to run through this. :-/

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, finally found that after pawing through the quests again under Journal, but it would be nice to somehow also include that in the Quest Window, where it lists up to 10 quests and their summaries...like, "Hunt Bloodsabers in the Crypt of Betrayal for the stolen incense burner" as the summary for that step. :)

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

from Tyefelith:

The tricky bit for me was Nektropos Castle (hate, hate, hate); fortunately, I had the old official Atlas book of maps, and was able to get to the Chapel fairly easily...once I found my way back out to the Courtyard. :oops:

It's been awhile, and I've never really had any incentive to go back after Uwk's early romps with his group (except for the Erollisi Day stuff, which doesn't really count; wow, is that pruned! :D). ;->

Wasn't Treacherous Activity level 50, not 25? :-/

Uwk
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen; the li'l Tinkerbell-type thing was nearly impossible to see in the first place in New Halas with a torch on, and is fairly unexciting. :-/ The Harts you go hunting for in Antonica in the Erollisi Day quests would be perfect, and they're small, not likely to be mistaken for a Beastlord's pet. ;->

It's also really easy to confuse with glowies in an attempt to harvest them. :(

Uwk
  14. Tyefelith New Member

Meep, probably! just a typo on my part. ;)
  15. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Probably a good idea to leave a picture of my Troub here for careful consideration of how crazy cute he is & how he would be a perfect model for an Erollisi pet:

[IMG]

He's currently wearing a pirate hat only to take advantage of the pirate exploit* for the Rum Cellar raid zone. Normally he would be wearing the flower circlet thingie.

[NB: the pirate exploit gives the raid force an incremental level of coolness for every raid member wearing an at least one article of pirate gear. The higher the level of coolness, the greater chance of mobs swooning.]
  16. Strings Well-Known Member

Question: Is Erollisi only for good toons?

Edit: If that's something I should already know because of Lore and such, I don't necessarily read every word of every NPC *cough* I apologize.
  17. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Hmm huntress says ducks to me, or maybe a rabbit, goddess knows she spawned Norrath with enough the critters. :D
  18. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Yep, good aligned only.
  19. Starcloud Member

Doing this diety on my lvl 51 fury Enlightment and working on the second quest : Treachery Abound.
    I noticed the rewards do not match the lvl of the quest lvl / char.

The quest is a level 35 ..
    Rewards
    - Amulet of true Sight lvl 80
    - Bracer of the Lost Soul lvl 79

Have Fun and Stay Safe

Starcloud, Crushbone
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that as well; good to know I wasn't losing my mind or it wasn't my computer's fault. ;->

Uwk
    Starcloud likes this.