Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Shakyrah Guest

Dougdoug it isnt a singular case for highest melee hit not updating. If you would spend a day or two in ww assassin chat, you would find that there are many high hits not updating for MANY players atm.
  2. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

I'd say any class, some of us degenerates have to go for class leaderboards to stand a chance vs high-hitters, but still not getting updates.. (if it would I'd see myself in the monk worldwide, have made multiple 11k+ hits the last weeks)

Still lists as I played last time march 11th, yet items has appeared on char profile that was looted less then a week ago..
    Seems to be related to certain servers mainly thou, can this have something to do with it?
  3. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Still lists last played as 11th March (rather than yersterday).
    All the descriptions for achievements in the warrior AA Agi line are the same (and not right for even one).
  4. ARCHIVED-nobe Guest

As long as we are addressing issues - could we PLEASE fix the "remember me on this computer" button so that it actually keeps me SIGNED in to the site?
    For example, if I log in to the SOE EQ2 Forums, I *stay* signed in. I can close the browser, reboot, shut down, doesnt matter - when I go back to the forums - Im still logged in.
    However, if I use EQ2Players, every time the browser closes, I have to go back and sign in again. In the posts above it seems you folks fixed the timeout/sign back in issue, can we take it a step further and simply leave us logged in?
    I would really appreciate a fix for this.
  5. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

I would like when I type my character's name into the searchbox on the left hand side of the eq2 players screen for it to come up in the search listing. Currently I have to do it twice, the second time in the 'exct match' dialogue box for it to show up. I'm not sure why Lillya on Antonia Bayle will not be returned the first time, when two Lillya on other servers are.
    Please fix? <3
    Oh, I'm a firefox user, both pc&mac and this happens on both my machines.
  6. ARCHIVED-IIIslinkIII Guest

Search function really needs to be improved. You search for Warren (looking for the one on venekor), and it finally shows up on the second page after all the warrent/warrenx/etc names come through.
    And the biggest annoyance for me, the Remember me on this computer never works once firefox is closed, you always have to log in again.
  7. ARCHIVED-Dessellion4 Guest

I'd already posted on this issue in the Tips Forum http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=447520
    " Not sure if this is the right forum - there used to be a specific Players forum but can't find that anymore.
    A new alt I made on Crushbone over the weekend is showing up fine on Players as of this morning - check it if you like, a lvl10 SK called Amabo. My most played character of recent days who's on Splitpaw - lvl25 Bruiser named Nosfratu - is there but its showing him as lvl16 last played early March. There has hardly been a day when I've not played him since creating him. Other changes are showing up - my woodworker and armourer both had server discoveries from the new shields in GU51 - they're showing fine.
    I think Players was down for a couple of hours last week for maintenance - but it doesn't seem to have corrected Nos's stats.
    Really strange because although the profile shows him as a level 16 Bruiser the paperdoll is wearing level 22 cuirbolli armour
    Beat that"
    And still nothing. This was a character deleted and remade from a Defiler to a Bruiser. He's now lvl28 with 51AAs but not on Players.
  8. ARCHIVED-Darq Guest

still no updates regarding
    last time played
    guild membership
    hp / mana / resistances
    guild status
    leaderboards / best in class
    since march 11th
    items do update but sometimes stats and effects are shown sometimes not
    Loriega Valor Server (German Language)
  9. ARCHIVED-Raetsel Guest

No updates for my main char since march 10th on valor server. Seems like we germans dont get updates at all :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Nakash Guest

- No Updates after march on valor.
    - guild chat from web did NEVER function from beginn

Maybe all of youre attention goes to the new Zam database ? How about free acess to the new Zam Database for all who paid for these crappy database over the last years. You cant do that cause its a different company ? Come on you deliver there data...
  11. ARCHIVED-Megera Guest

I'm the guild leader - i haven't been able to log in and edit anything on our website in over a year. We're having to use other services to keep in touch outside the game because of this incredibly useful *looking* service that simply does not work at all.
  12. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Same issue here as Megera, leader for the guild and have been unable for at least 6 months or so been unable to log in or edit any info on guild site.
  13. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

No update on Storms since the 10 march.

And Storms's not referenced on ZAM.
  14. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

wow, my char now finally says last played may 1st
    (Fayac, Splitpaw server)

however, there has been no updating on leaderboards on either most masters (says 140, should be 149) or highest melee hit. (know I've done several for 11k+, this should land me around 20 worldwide, and 1 on server unless someone else has missing hits as well)

can we PLEASE have some bugfixing instead of adding more and more useless junk?

*edit*
    Masters now lists as 148, only off by 1, guess I can live with that, allmost accurate.
    Biggest melee hit? Not in list.
  15. ARCHIVED-Shakyrah Guest

Highest melee hit still not updated since Nov.
  16. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

1. Ditto on all the players posting about highest melee hit not updating since RoK.
    2. Characters which have been deleted for months are still showing up on list of characters.
  17. ARCHIVED-Dougdoug Guest

Kaalenarc@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Kaalenarc,
    Thank you for the information, this issue is now known and in our database As soon as a fix comes in I will make sure to post it, however at this time I do not have an ETA.
  18. ARCHIVED-EomerFarstar Guest

Hightest Melee Hit for Assassin(and other classes) is no longer updated. I'd be in the top 5 otherwise.
    Can we get SoE to post a ETA on fixes ?
  19. ARCHIVED-Dougdoug Guest

EomerFarstar,
    Do you happen to have your mythical for the character whose highest melee hit is not updating?
  20. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    Should be in top 20 for monk melee hit worldwide - using a fabled non-epic weapon if those rankings are correct, and got a guildie that's around there as well with same weapon (the hammer of knocks something from WoE)

(got myth, but sometimes it's nice to get a little delay on the swings. 2.5 delay and capped haste can be a pain)