Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues (Post your issues here)

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dougdoug, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    I have this exact same problem on my conjuror. She was created November 12, 2004. But EQ2Players AND in-game shows her as created May 09, 2006.
    It occured when I server moved around that time.
    And thru numerous petitions I have not been able to get customer service to fix it.
    Now that you mention it, it did coincide with the free character transfer period back then.

I still consider it a major bug that level history and item discoveries are erased on server transfers, and NOT working as intended.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Rothgar wrote:
    Rijacki was created on AB on day 1. I moved her to Guk in 2006 and then back to AB several months later. EQ2Players shows her start date as 2006, coinciding with that first server transfer. Back then, that was normal, your data was erased with the transfer. If I could get her ORIGINAL start date restored, I would love it, but I never expected it was possible.
    However, now I have a different effect from the recent transfers. After the SC method went live, I moved Rjack from Guk to AB. EQ2Players shows two instances of the same character one on Guk and the real one on AB. The last played date of the Guk one is the day I transferred her.
    Oh... and I was never lucky enough to time things right to do a free transfer *laugh*.
  3. ARCHIVED-Issara Guest

Hi not 100% sure if this is the spot to post this, but its for the eq2players.com site. I dunno about anyone else, but I'm finding it to be a pain in the butt to look up spells for people because hey you changed the spell names in game but not on the website! I either have to log onto my alts to figure out what they need or have to log onto my sage/alchemist/jeweler. I craft a lot so I have memorized most of the new spell names, but still it's a pain when I can't just go to the eq2players website to help a friend out while I'm raiding because they can't pull up a browser window and obviously going to a broker to see what the next upgrade is if no one has one made and is selling it. Anyway I hope this gets to the right person to fix this.

Thanks Rasaf,
    80 Berserker, Butcherblock Server
  4. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

Rasaf@Butcherblock wrote:
    Hi Rasaf,
    The spell update is a work in progress and should be going in in the next week or two :)
  5. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

My issues is my timestamp shows Jul 7th(I believe or close to it) but i know i created the toon Nov 14 2004 on Befallen Server. The timestamp is when i moved to Nektulos Server. Also all of my discoveries etc have been erased from when i have transferred before. Below I will show the Servers i have been on with my main toon. The dates I'm not 100% sure on but if asked i can probably verify around how close it was when i have xferred.
    Char Name: Xede
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Warlock
    Befallen
    Nektulos
    Befallen
    Runnyeye
    Splitpaw(Name was Apokalypse)
    Blackburrow
    Kithicor
    Befallen
    Kithicor
  6. ARCHIVED-OmniAzure Guest

I have an issue with my creation date also. Mine shows to be Feb. 4 2006. The first time I rolled Enric he was a human male guardian on the Antonia Bayle server. When the Neriak server was opened up I re-rolled a Half Elf Ranger on Neriak and deleted the human guardian on Antonia Bayle. When it was announced that Neriak would be merged with the Kithicor server I took advantage of the free server transfer and went ahead and transferred Enric from Neriak to Kithicor. Once the server merge was complete my creation date was changed. My creation date now reflects the day my character was tranferred to Kithicor from Neriak and not the actual creation date. My creation date should be sometime in Dec. 2004. Enric the Half Elf Ranger has been my main since very shortly after launch.
    Char Name: Enric
    Race: Sexiest Half Elf in all of Norrath
    Class: Ranger (Yes people still play those )
    Neriak
    Kithicor
  7. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

I would like the 'chat with guild' feature to once again work on my macbook pro running os x.4.11 in the most recent release of firefox for the mac. Please :) Since you won't oblige me by making station launcher function on my macbook
  8. ARCHIVED-lemey Guest

some of the items from the last game update are still not in the web database for instance the upgrade to the WoE cloak and at least some items from the 2 new zones are completly missing

check my eq2player profile for the obvious effect :) im "missing" a ring and my cloak and till recently a shield (upgraded to one in the database) would cite actual items but dont have access to that at this moment
  9. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

Lemin, we believe this is related to some discovery 'blank' issues that we're looking into still so once we fix that issue, your items should appear on your paperdoll.
    Lillya, that is odd - I wonder why it isn't working on mac -- we can take a look at it soon to see if there's a possible fix for it. We're currently working on re-building the chat client from the ground up so that it's much more compatible with the latest versions of the Flash Player and next gen browsers.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

DarkViper wrote:
    Now that I am glad to hear! That old client felt like a kludge from the start, good to see you're putting it to sleep and starting fresh there =)
  11. ARCHIVED-speedycerv Guest

Here is my additions:
    Dougdoug wrote:
  12. ARCHIVED-cuchulainn16 Guest

Zhiitake@Splitpaw wrote:
    This has now been fixed Zhiitake. Please PM if your still having issues.
  13. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

That's excellent news about the chat client being rebuilt! Yay! My other 'want' has been for a set of account based permissions rather than individual. I don't want people to know my alts. Ever. Yet I have to wait a varying time of a few hours to a few weeks for a new character to show up so I can uncheck that box.
  14. ARCHIVED-speedycerv Guest

Ishidaa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Also add to this list:
    Developer search has an error when switching between pages if 5 mins has passed since the search was initally ran.
  15. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Ishidaa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Actually, the forums have quite a few really annoying bugs such as the one you mention (most are posted in a thread inside another sub-forum). However I don't think it falls within the web dev team's area to fix this.
  16. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Lantis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yeah, these forums have bugs everywhere, especially with pagination. It's sad, but forums that were developed almost 10 years ago have better pagination consistency and visibility. But these forums aren't part of the EQ2players website to my knowledge, like Lantis is saying.
    One of the new web Devs can correct me if I'm wrong there. Now if only we could get a group to work on improving the forums as well... (most of the bugs have been there and known for years now)
  17. ARCHIVED-Azol Guest

Rankings - PVP stats tab: Kill/Death streak max values will reset each time your respective streak ends, so these values will reflect only your CURRENT streak - not maximum historical value.
  18. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Item stats on EQ2Players are broken again. The explaining texts that show up at the bottom of the item window show up, but not the effect names at the top that show up with the stats. This happens on both the profile paperdoll screen and the item screen when you look at the item by itself.
    Look, this is an intermittent problem. It disappears for a while and shows back up. It HAS gone away on its own before. In fact, the first time I reported it, our community guy didn't believe it because it wasn't reproduceable by the time he checked for it. I know you have said the modifier stats should be showing up on equipment items because they were fixed, but I've heard this before and yet I'm reporting the same problem again. I know how hard intermittent faults are to fix so I wish you luck, but unless you find the definitive cause I recommend you only update with a "we think it's fixed" so we can help keep an eye out for it and it's kept on the known issues list until sufficient time has passed without recurrence.
  19. ARCHIVED-Excalibre3377 Guest

Any changes to the xml dump with today's maintenance?
  20. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

Apologies if I overlooked this being posted earlier in the thread, but I did not see it.
    I had a strange display bug yesterday.
    I may have posted it in the incorrect forum...
    My EQ2players-generated signature was showing in English on EQ2players, but here on the forum it was displaying in Japanese.
    Problem post is here, and the edit is the time I saw it displaying in English again.
    I have no idea what caused it, but if it could happen once... it might happen again and to someone else.
    So I'm informing you, in the hope that you folk can check to make sure that bug *stays* swatted.
    Hope that helps. :)