If DBG doesn't suspend <CAF>...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm:

1. I believe this is the end result of how poorly worded the original rotation agreement was.
    2. I think this "technical breach" of the old rotation needs to be forgotten/forgiven, especially given the recent confusion over the CT kill by Ceaseless/FP that CAF could have gone for as a gatekeeper event. They would not have need to go for Vox to gain entry to the rotation if they would not have stood back to allow ceaseless their CT attempt.
  2. Zublak Augur

Okay how about this......

Screenshot where it was traded. Proof. That's what you asked from me, so lets see where it was traded. Lets see this screenshot.
  3. Okial Augur

Did you skip the pages of tl;dr? Leche has posted multiple times in this thread, explaining and claiming to be Saytonic, Guild leader of CAF.
  4. Zublak Augur

Disagreed. CAF broke the rules, they should be suspended. They knew what they were doing. They already had a hard on for FP since they lost CT and were still upset by it.

How you people can be so blind to this amazes me.
  5. Zublak Augur

Come again? He said what about trading the mob in tells? I'm confused Ok.
  6. Okial Augur

I'm not saying it was right, or honorable, or any other positive adjective you'd like to insert. The point of all my posts is that an exploit in the system(the rotation) was found - it needs to be fixed. Technically, they did nothing "wrong" to warrant people gathering torches and pitchforks screaming for guildwide bans.
  7. Okial Augur

I came again.
  8. Zublak Augur

I did miss this comment.

Which clears up a lot about the 3 hour rule. So I retract my argument since now it has nothing to do about engaging prior to the 3 hour window.
  9. Zublak Augur

Yup, just seen this. So I apologize about arguing with you. Wish you would have pointed this out earlier as I did not see this comment.
  10. Okial Augur

I like you. But I did miss the post where he said he didn't receive a tell. Conflicting >.>
  11. Zublak Augur

Yeah, very confusing indeed. But since there is nothing saying it can't be traded, then there is nothing that can be done whether it was right or wrong. But I still dislike Saytonic and the mage army that he calls a guild.
  12. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

The original rotation was incredibly poorly worded, after it was signed off on by DBG they had to alter some of it several times because of how flawed it was. So did this break the rules that were originally signed off by DBG? I don't believe so. It certainly broke the spirit/intent of the rules, but that is not the same.
  13. gladiatoreq Elder

Trading isn't allowed after you've put an attempt in.

Good try, though.
  14. Okial Augur

That's stated nowhere, and your warmongering isn't productive. If you'd like to present facts and a reasonable argument, by all means do so. Otherwise just knock it off.
  15. gladiatoreq Elder

Go read the logs, it's stated.
  16. Okial Augur

And agreed upon and posted somewhere? No, there wasn't. Going and reading 3 hours of logs of bantering is not an acceptable form of publication to guilds looking to break into the rotation.
  17. Anarth Lorekeeper

Funny thing is Saytonic is about 20x more decent of a player and human being that you are, thats simply observed from reading your posts. I'm an idiot? This whole raiding situation is abysmal and useless. I clearly stated FP killed Innoruuk, CAF killed Vox and Naggy, why wouldnt they have the same rights as full rotation members that can gift their spot to someone else. REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE MADE UP 2 WEEK OLD AD-HOC RULES "SAY". Idiot.

The next thing is going to be people complaining their guild can only raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays so now DBG will enforce a "Date specific raid rotation to be enforced". And sheep like you will crumble and obey.
  18. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Which logs? This was under the original rotation, not the new one. If it was in the logs, did it make it to the original rotation agreement?
  19. Anarth Lorekeeper

The point was meant to be an addendum to my previous post (which contained direct positive contributions) but I clicked post too early. Instance the end game with the buffed mobs, or keep it back to FFA because you are always going to have this kind of pathetic garbage arguing, and try-hards preaching their sense of entitlement and obeying the rules.

Play nice doesn't work in 2015 on a game that doesnt accomodate playing nice. We arent in 1999 on dial up modems where the enveloping televsion program was the Simpsons. Its the age of my Surface tablet running 6 instances of EQ, 10 year olds grew up watching South Park and now they watch Family Guy, etc etc.

Get with the times
  20. Banuvan Augur

LJ doesn't have these problems which means it's a problem with the player base on RF. Food for thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.