Now Available: Starro the Conqueror! [Major Event]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Kontakt Active Player

why can't we still preview vendor gear for these type of events?
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

How the heck can you compare two raids, an alert, a duo, four additional open-world daily missions and two weekly open-world missions, to a measly one raid/one duo, or one alert/ one solo monthly episode? What kind of math is that? What, exactly, would it take to "impress" you?
    • Like x 3
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

I keep hearing that there is a second Open World weekly mission, but I can't find it. I see Applied Science, but nothing else. A league member said there was a Large Starro to hunt down, but I can't seem to find where to pick up that mission. Every mission granter in the area shows the mission completed icon. Villain side if that matters. Thanks! :D
  4. GodaimeKazekageGaara New Player

Very dissatisfied!...I'm a legendary member and the starro instances don't even show up in my events on duty tab across any of my characters. I have to be in someone else's group just to experience these instances otherwise I'm s.o.l.#no fair!!#what's the point of being a legendary member then, smh!
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Make sure you defeat each of the different controlled iconics (kid flash, trickster, black lightning, and weather wizard) and it will show up.. You don't need to have the fallen Stars mission for it to count either.
    • Like x 5
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

File a ticket for your bug. Do you expect forum members to fix your personal bugged software?
  7. FightEmOff New Player

Oh this is good. :D Already have most of the base decorations.
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

Just wanted to say:
    i LOVE the style of the new OP starro mask!!!
    Totally worth the grind and costs <3 however:
    I wish i could unlock the style for my alts because it would totally fit with and complete the outfits of three of them ^^ well, lets see if i can make it to get what is needed to craft it multiple times... As i sayd, i think its worth the grind ;-)
  9. Vesper Dedicated Player

Tried this and it worked! Thanks sweetie! :)
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

that's a one time mission as far as i know and not a weekly mission.
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Already have all three pieces of op gear :)
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Where do we find the collections? Are they drops or in the Time Capsules?
  13. Old Roy Level 30

They all *have a chance* to drop from the chests and boxes rewarded from the various missions / duo / 4-man, etc. However, the ultra-rare, purchased ones (each collection has an over-priced ultra-rare you can buy for Starrobucks™) *CAN* drop, but they are locked to ONLY the character that got them (i.e. cannot mail to your main, or put in your shared bank).
  14. gamma 9 Active Player

Well done event..wish it was a dlc, also booo to another new op ring...but..still pretty cool GJ..pretty fun
  15. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

The OP plans in the starro event from the vendor, if one toon has the plans can they buy the plans and make the items for their alts or does each one of them need to have the plans also.
  16. Ekart Committed Player

Nothing is tradeable. Sadly, it's every char for itself. :(
    Jackster is really Larfreeze and the team his constructs. Greed runs this game. :p
  17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Quick question, the Starro 2017 event base item pack in the vendor. Are those base items the same item drops from dailies, duo, 4 - 8 instances?
  18. Clawed Active Player

I may have missed it and I'm sorry for asking if I did but how long is this event going for?
  19. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

So far this Starro Event is very Lackluster...
    and who's idea was the Electricity Test mission?
    a group of enemies that not only auto knockback, but regen faster than a dps can do damage?
    absolute jackassery...

normally I kinda like the events, but this is near garbage...