Now Available: Starro the Conqueror! [Major Event]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 5, 2017.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Run member raid first, then clamped raid.
    • Like x 1
  2. TrueColors Well-Known Player

Just to confirm it is shared. Reset option would assume it resets drops at the end.
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Pretty fun, well done.
  4. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Make sure it's active in your journal. This journal mission seems to function like some others within the game that have to be activated in order to get credit. I Beat Weather Wizard about 3 or 4 times just goofing around before I found out it was a journal mission. Activate that mission and you will receive credit.
  5. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I really like the Starro content. Well Done.

I think it would even be better if it had expert settings for the players that would love more of a challenge.

This is awesome in itself and helps put a face on DCUO.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Thank you Mepps for explaining the issue. I was wondering why I was getting treasure boxes that I cannot open ( I am a Premium Member for the time being). Just FYI, when I try to open them I get a message that states: "Cannot use Starro the Conqueror: Large Treasure Box at this time because it would put you over the maximum limit."
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The voice in the beginning that tells us about the Starro invasion; reminds me of this computer robo-call I keep getting on my home phone. Intended or Co-incidental?
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Ran normal, got all loot.
    Ran member's, locked on first boss and box.
    Reran normal, not locked on first boss. hit replay before going in. Didn't get loot nor locked on first boss.
    Reran normal locked, got loot from first boss, nothing else. Member's is still completely locked.

This is what I saw today. Rewards are bugged. I did lose 4 marks, but not a big issue, but still this needs to be fixed otherwise there will be issues. Hopefully it can be patched and not a client fix.
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Just an FYI the On Duty menu shows the member raid as 185 min and 189 suggested.
  10. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Looks like a fun day at work, welcoming Starro into your lives.
    [IMG]

Also doubles as a bake off award. ;)
  11. OrbitLimon Level 30

Damage from dots is ridiculous. You wouldn't die, devs, if increase it for events.
  12. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Most entertaining part of the night was using grand summoning just before I got mind controlled and watching as 2 furys proceeded to slaughter my team. It was hilarious.
  13. Old Roy Level 30

I fully suspect that when the game says your character is "clamped" that means (loosely translated): "LoL! You did NOT roll an Earth or Sorcerer! LoL!" - or something to that effect.
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Had a good time last night with all the new missions
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Good luck. I was controlled and while in that state, my grand summoning got cast against my will. Used my SC AND screwed the team up a bit.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have fixed the error message here to explain why you cannot open them. (You cannot open them because you are not a member.)
  17. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. Those are the correct numbers - we'll fix the notes.
  19. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Lol. I was the one that used it. First the furies took out the healer while grand watcher healed starro (who was nearly dead), the all 4 of my pets systematically wiped the rest of the group that wasn't mind controlled.

20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

This seems like the old "Monthly" content you swore you were getting away from. Not impressed with this at all.