Now Available: Notorious Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

I hope so, Quick. I was/am very disapointed with the recent droprates. I've had a pretty good routine over the past few cycles that have worked up until the last event/dlc. My alts always came through when my main didn't but none of them got a single drop for the OP hands. As it is, my main is at 8 out of the 12, but 7 of them I bought on the broker, and the remaining four are outrageous. Add to that, the quarks changed up the TC market (sub boxes made me lots of money) I cant just buy the remaining ones. Youve known my main probably longer than anyone playing, my bad luck is part of my super powers lol. But this time around, it just feels like something isnt working as intended.
  3. Kashador3 New Player

I bought all the armour of boxes earth 3 but by not giving me the point for the collections omnipotence I deleted them. I need help for to have the feat enabled.
  4. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

What is the trinket in this time capsule?
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

I hope the fix for the ppl who salvaged the visitor gear on first 2 days will go live before weekend, i mean how hard can it be to grant that feat to everyone who got the visitor gear style feat before the 22 nov...