Can't login

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jeff Bond, Feb 1, 2015.

1. fleeceisnice New Player

Yea sony's gonna send seal team 6 over seas to impose stiffer penalties and jail time. Think this is bad? Wait till tuesday when the dlc comes out lol its just gonna keep happening. Idk bout yall but frankly im sick of this crap. Dont tell me theres no way to prevent it bc all thats telling me is someone doesn't know what they're doing. It's gettn real old SONY, been a fan of PlayStation for a long time but im bout to go PC and move on. Cmon its a child hack and your staff cant figure out how to prevent it, then start firing people and hire competent people that can get the job done. Im curious if Xbox was hit or they managed to prevent it.
  2. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Just got on, ps4.
  4. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Lies ^ I can't get on.
  5. Domi Well-Known Player

Got kicked off just now so did my boyfriend 2 minutes after me and now we can't log in. x.x
  6. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Checking network....*waiting for results..*

Still offline for any games, can watch YT now, and Lizard D/ck can die in a hole :/

*puts a collect call in for Arkham Asylum* Hey, is Joker there?
    • Like x 1
  7. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

I got in, completed the valentines race,got booted and can't get back on.....bummer.
  8. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Looks like it's PC side for me tonight, since I can't get on PS3, and lately I'd been neglecting PS3, so planned to show it some love too.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

chances are it wont be up for another few days for PS3 then another few days after that for PS4 like always.

which is BS imo, should be PS4 before PS3 IMO
  10. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

Theres been no official announcement?:mad:
  11. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Big Brother PS3 showing he ain't goin down without a fight.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't think Sony would use an American force to do their dirty work :p

What would your recommendations be when facing a situation where you can't tell the difference between a legitimate person wanting to play on the PSN and fake person accessing the servers to increase the congestion of the network's traffic?
  13. fleeceisnice New Player

ame thing xbox did, hire compitent employees