Can't login

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jeff Bond, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Jeff Bond Committed Player

Is there any reported login issues. I can't log on to PSN on PS3 and can't connect to game server on PS4
    • Like x 2
  2. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Same here USPS4
  3. Benn 10 Committed Player

Same here.
  4. Jahpups Level 30

Same Here USPS4
  5. winter13 New Player

Same here....USPS4

Just about to win an Australia match for the feat too.....gggrrrrrrr
  6. Jeff Bond Committed Player

Can't sign in to servers on some other games too... PSN issue
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

PSN issue, not dcuo. Cant sign in to destiny either. Time for FFXIV
  8. winter13 New Player

I can get into the PlayStation store, but no dice when trying to get into DC
  9. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

10. Dr. Quantro Well-Known Player

Same here. USPS4.
  11. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

This has to be a joke
  12. winter13 New Player

13. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I'd love to know what these guys want out of this situation.

Especially on a day and at a time where there are probably less gamers on than usual.
  14. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

What bothers me is that this is not the 1st time, they do it whenever they want and SOE hasn't done nothing to prevent it. What if they decide to do this sht everyday?
  15. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

A major change will have to take place and when it does we will likely be without online gaming for quite some time.

I'm both :)and:( @ that possibility.
  16. Solmes202 Loyal Player

If it's a denial of service attack there is nothing Sony or anyone else can do about it
    • Like x 3
  17. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Then I asked you again, what if they decide to do it everyday?
  18. Solmes202 Loyal Player

We are then in a world of hurt. The only deterrent to this sort of thing is to apply stiff prison penalties when these people are caught. Sadly a THAT is tough because an attack can come from anywhere in the world.
  19. SILENTX New Player

Same here USPS4
  20. Cable Committed Player

I would be pissed if it weren't for that I haven't been able to play DCUO hardly at all anyways because of frameskipping. Sucks that these clowns are still pulling this crap off. I wonder how Sony is suppose to even defend against these kind of attacks. My understanding of Botnet(s) is extremely limited, but how are they supposed to filter out fake requests from legitimate ones? Especially when these requests to the server are likely coming from infected people's computers who don't even know it's being used to send out the flood requests to the server. Any tech savvy peeps out there with an understanding of this stuff know if it's even possible to defend against this kind attack?