Can't login

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jeff Bond, Feb 1, 2015.

1. lokithoz Committed Player

same here USPS4 fix this please
  2. Treskar Committed Player

1> TURN OFF ALL DEVICES CONNECTED TO ROUTER IN HOUSEHOLD
    2>TURN OFF ROUTER THEN CABLE MODEM **if same thing less to do*
    3>UNPLUG ROUTER/CABLE MODEM FOR POWER AND COXIAL**for the next 1-10 minutes
    4>PLUG IN MODEM ***LIGHTS ALL GREEN*** then plug in ROUTER IF SEPERATE
    5>TURN ON JUST YOUR PS4 ****tell everyone else the internet is out for 2 days by request of ISP... get in trouble 2 days after you get your feats.
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

It will only be fixed when the idiots stop ddos'ing.
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Same here cannot log in with the ps4, hooking up the ps3 to see if that works.
  5. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I was just kicked off USPS4
  6. SILENTX New Player

Im confused is it lizard squad causing this again?
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea same here, I get to a loading screen, and get past that loading screen to see nothing but black screen.

when trying to get on the game, and as far as the PS store goes it just boots up (the blue screen) and nothing more, leading to fail to connect.

also on PS4 on US server.

surely this is resolved BEFORE tuesday...
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

let us know. That way I can at least do seasonal and stuff come tuesday lol
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup same BS same losers
  10. Snix Dedicated Player

11. SILENTX New Player

I HATE lizard squad seriously What's the point of this crap
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

No go on the PS3 either, to me this is actually worse than the holiday attack, I could at least get on then on the ps3.
    Reading the forums and listening to the game instead, GO SEAHAWKS. :p
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

crap I figured that much since it was a PSN issue :p

yea least we were able to get on PS3 providing we had a PS3 or didnt sale PS3 to get PS4 (I know some ppl who did that lol)
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

and had to go buy a PS3 from a pawn shop just to play DCUO while PS4 was down lol
  15. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Will someone please find these Lizard Squad people and give them a life? Maybe give them a part-time job or a hot date? Just get them out of their parents' basement already. Lol. :p
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Could be worse. They could have done it next weekend when you all are trying to do the new raids.
    • Like x 3
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

They took down XBL yesterday, guess today is sony's day.
  18. Gucciana Committed Player

lol sucks to be you playstation guys
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

There's very little anyone can do to stop it happening. The problem lies in the fact that the attacks are so well disguised, the system can't differentiate a legitimate server request from a request as part of a DDoS attack.

In layman's terms, The computer can't tell the difference between someone unwillingly trying to access PSN and someone legitimately trying to log in to PSN and play their games online.

Definitely not my strongest subject but I imagine there's very little people can do to prevent it. The only way to stop it is to catch the people doing it and make the consequences not worth the crime.
    • Like x 1
  20. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

it just happen to me when i was in a scrimmage.... my teammates are going to be pisst .
    [IMG][IMG]