Aren Sul's Recent Activity

1. Aren Sul liked the solowing's post in the thread DCUO in 2024.

To be honest that's not entirely true, the game can be played just fine, playing as F2P. Of course everything takes longer. But that's...

May 6, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  2. Aren Sul liked Eve's post in the thread DCUO in 2024.

Hey! Welcome Back to DCUO! It's quite different. I'm assuming you left around 2015 (your last message before today) so I'll give you...

May 6, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  3. Aren Sul liked TheLorax's post in the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2024: Vendor Items.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-update-april-30-2024-spring-seasonal.331520/#post-4638677

May 4, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  4. Aren Sul replied to the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2024: Vendor Items.

Haven't been able to get in to test to try out the seasonal. The last couple of days it was down. Now, when I start the Launchpad I get:...

May 3, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  5. Aren Sul replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed I can't log on to one of my characters.

Problem resolved itself. I was able to log on with that character after 6 hours

May 2, 2024
  6. Aren Sul liked Eve's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed I can't log on to one of my characters.

Reach out to support so they can move your character so you can log in. Might be able to go back to this base (If not, add here that this...

May 2, 2024
  7. Aren Sul posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed I can't log on to one of my characters

USPC Server. Character Nick Flyte: Lair type (last location) Gothic. I've been able to log on with all of my other characters, some with...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 2, 2024
  8. Aren Sul liked Jaelia's post in the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Awesome sounds interesting! Will definitely check it out :)

May 2, 2024
  9. Aren Sul liked kallader's post in the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2024: Vendor Items.

The test server status was Down for last 18h then status of server pass to Locked 1h ago..

May 1, 2024
  10. Aren Sul liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Spring Events 2024 Rewards Showcase.

The floating steps and waterfall scream for league sized versions.

May 1, 2024
  11. Aren Sul liked Eve's post in the thread Spring Events 2024 Rewards Showcase.

I LOVE the rewards this year.... I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE ELF EARS! [media] From the known issues; Botanical Sequins Chroma 1...

May 1, 2024
  12. Aren Sul replied to the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

I have a Gothic-theme base on USPC in Gotham I've always wanted to open to all players on weekends since it's a club, but that's not an...

Apr 30, 2024
  13. Aren Sul liked Jaelia's post in the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Hello all Justyne here! :) I’m making this thread for anyone interested in getting there Base showcased on the USPS Server on my channel...

Apr 30, 2024
  14. Aren Sul liked Eve's post in the thread Just a couple of newbie questions I hope to get answers to.

Haya and welcome\welcome back to DCUO !! 1. Investigations are individual. If someone was interacting with one before you, once...

Apr 29, 2024
  15. Aren Sul liked Reinheld's post in the thread Just a couple of newbie questions I hope to get answers to.

1. Not sure what 'others' you mean...like a guy who grabbed one in front of you? If so, it should be green, but you can't grab one...

Apr 29, 2024
  16. Aren Sul liked Eve's post in the thread jessica cruz and simon baz.

I would love to see them in the game. Getting Jessica's eye thingy (Tattoo? mask?) is a long lost dream of mine. Maybe it could be a daily...

Apr 28, 2024
  17. Aren Sul liked julianes05's post in the thread jessica cruz and simon baz.

character popularity character background explained in the game for those who have not read comics about them and in simon's case...

Apr 28, 2024
  18. Aren Sul liked julianes05's post in the thread jessica cruz and simon baz.

jessica and simon should be in the game by now i understand they are created in the same year as dcuo was released. but its about time they...

Apr 27, 2024
  19. Aren Sul replied to the thread Old player coming back…overwhelmed.

As someone who once studied/taught Cognitive Psychology, I think this is excellent advice.

Apr 24, 2024
  20. Aren Sul liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Old player coming back…overwhelmed.

When I came back after five years, I spent the first week or two running the instances I remembered. I found that a helpful way of getting...

Apr 24, 2024
  21. Aren Sul replied to the thread Old player coming back…overwhelmed.

First, welcome back :) Just to echo a few of the points above, but focusing on daily activities and getting gear: The newest episode...

Apr 22, 2024
  22. Aren Sul liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Ummmm...speaking of ignore lists...:rolleyes:

Apr 18, 2024
  23. Aren Sul replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

Love it! I may be misunderstanding what's written in the description above, but aren't the base themes you buy usually redeemable by...

Apr 18, 2024
  24. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here! The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! This new,...

Apr 18, 2024
  25. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

HAPPY SUPERMAN DAY! April 18th marks the official celebration of Superman Day across the web, the world, and the DC Universe. It marks the...

Apr 18, 2024