Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kikumod, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Kikumod Daybreak Games

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here!
    The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day!
    This new, unique base layout is a breath-taking recreation of the iconic Fortress of Solitude - and for the first time ever, this base includes an explorable outdoor area! The Sunstone Fortress Lair also comes with new Kryptonian Back-up/Henchmen uplink devices.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    The Sunstone Fortress Base Bundle costs 2000 Daybreak cash, and comes with the following items:
    • 1 Sunstone Fortress Base Theme (per character, not tradable, requires level 8 to use)
    • 1 Sunstone Fortress Decor Pack (per character, granted once the theme is used)
    • Matching Kryptonian Back-Up/Henchmen (available from the base Dispenser)
    • Matching Sunstone Hardware and Amenities
    Additionally, there's a Sunstone Fortress Decor Pack Bundle available now! For 500 Daybreak cash, you'll get the following items:

• 1x Sunstone Throne
    • 6x Sunstone Lamp - Small
    • 4x Sunstone Lamp - Large
    • 2x Sunstone Chandelier - Small
    • 1x Sunstone Chandelier - Medium
    • 1x Sunstone Chandelier - Large
    • 2x Legacy of Krypton Statue - Small
    • 1x Legacy of Krypton Statue - Large
    • 1x Legacy of Krypton Statue (League Hall)
    • 1x Sunstone Fortress Key
    • 2x Sunstone Crystal Column Light (Ceiling)
    • 2x Sunstone Crystal Column Light (Floor)
    • 1x Phantom Zone Projector
    • Like x 17
  2. Tros Well-Known Player

Best base so far. Waiting fot Achikah coment
  3. Spicy Level 30

why is nothing being done about the amount of chat gotbot spam? why are people allowed to simply advertise whatever every 30 seconds ad nauseum? what about the players who are inundated with the nonsense, making the lfg unreadable most of the time. why is nothing being done about it? why is it not even addressed?
    • Like x 2
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you guys looks incredible definitely investing into this one! Please raise the base limit to 9 or 10
    • Like x 2
  5. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

I’ve been so excited about this because my Fortress Survival base items will not look out of place. Adding this to my Superman toon is the chefs kiss
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The devs should finally implement a UI toggle option to disable and remove the chat box entirely off the screen. Presto bingo bango bongo problem solved.
  7. Oltron New Player

Not spending another dime till ps5 client and double fortify xp is done. A lot of work needs to be fixed. So fix it. Base looks cool but come on GET THE PS5 client working properly.
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

Love it!

I may be misunderstanding what's written in the description above, but aren't the base themes you buy usually redeemable by every character? I know certain ones we got a single-use (single character) lair, like the brainiac theme, but the other ones release to the store, like Wayne Manor, I could redeem on each character.
  9. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I'd have thought that a business that's so dependant on the internet would take the time to train their employees how to use it.
    Live and learn, I guess.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Achikah All About That Base

Shout out to the team because if the base looks even a fraction as gorgeous as those screenshots it's one of the most unique and well-developed base themes thus far. Just lovely!

I will say, I am a bit disappointed in the price raise (pretty sure the Atlantis/Manor/HOL themes have been 1500 DBC at launch) but if that's what it takes to keep base themes, styles, etc. on the development end for regular marketplace updates instead of RNG/lootbox microtransactions, I'm here for it. Also, I wish that some of the older Kryptonian items from Prison Zone made it it into the furniture pack, much like the Manor pack had a splice of older and newer thing, however I very much look forward to what is given out all the same.

Thanks for all the hard work, really looking forward to checking it out first-hand and decorating!
    • Like x 1
  11. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Dear Devs!

The base looks really cool ngl. Thank you
    But doing an unannounced shutdown on Thursday at 2pm!!! (CET) and the servers are still down (currently 3 hours) is anything but a good idea...
    • Like x 1
  12. EthanBlack Level 30

I like this a lot, but what REALLY want, is a House of Mysteries themed one! Something spooky always makes me happy. Thanks again!
    • Like x 3
  13. Sollace Well-Known Player

That's it DAMN ! That's what I say when we need a new base, real new base, not something cloned like the others!!!!

Congratulations!
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

How many bases can you own I currently have 4
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Lemme rephrase I have 4 deeds … can you have more than 4 ? Like can I have 5 active bases?
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

8 per character.

This adds up quickly if you create many characters.
    • Like x 1
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Oh wow thank you I always assumed max was four for some reason
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You can have a max of 8 bases per character.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Oh my God... if I'm not mistaken Dev RevRec worked on this base...dude you made every Superman fan dream coming true. This base looks amazing. I'm going to have so much fun decorating it for my Kryptonian OC. If this is how good the Fortress base looks, I can't imagine what you do with a Lantern or Themysciran inspired base. Well done!!
    • Like x 1
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

For real prior to this my favorite base was the house of legends base and is the one. I called home it had my armories and everything in it … this will change today hhaha
    • Like x 1