Coming Soon: Bonus Qwardian Crowns Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChillCat Loyal Player

Fill in the blank: SUPER __________ !!!!!
    • Like x 3
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

I hope this bonus is substantial because its completely unfair having an event that is unfinishable without replays.
    • Like x 5
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Sigh, this is getting incredibly annoying. Might just start waiting for the middle/end of content instead of spending replays and having fun at the beginning of it.
    • Like x 5
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I would be happy about this but given that the event was set up that you had to use replay badges to complete just the basic vendor gear set I not going to spend any extra money to support this and I hope a lot of people feel the same way .
    • Like x 4
  6. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

So, is this the part of the comic where the villain gives a speech that exposes their entire plot? Cause it feels like it.
    • Like x 3
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Well im not happy about it. Ofc its done right at the end after i already used replays to finish the style.
    • Like x 3
  8. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Dude... come on. They have done this before, most of the ppl I spoke with had expected something like this.

And what about the crowd that complains (not you light) about never getting advanced notice of an event. They probably just came up with it.

There always seems to be two crowds on this board. The super loyal that are called brown nosers and the ones that feel the devs can do no right in anything ever. Those r the bellyachers.

The bellyachers really need to stop, though.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Everytime they give you another reason not to rush with feats and stuff, most players always rush ha ha ha.
    Daybreak should be glad they have customers who need to complete all feats, cosmetics and gear ASAP, it works well for business I think. I just sit here and find it amusing. :rolleyes:
  10. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

THIS^^^^

It's like giving someone a gift that requires batteries and not giving them batteries as well. Cheap. Cheap. Cheap.
    Or in DCUO's case.. Rich. Rich. Rich.
    • Like x 1
  11. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Super. Now i can finish my collecting 8 Pieces of gear that give me Anti-Partical so i can get the feat. would have been nice for this event to happen ago that way i could have has time to benefit from the feat.
  12. cassi Well-Known Player

I ran the event for like a week and quit it. I am so over scrambling to get sp it's not even funny...The amount of money I have to sink in this game on top of a sub every month has gone beyond stupid. I haven't even logged on in days, and do not miss it one bit
    • Like x 6
  13. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

^^^^^
  14. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

This will be awesome, hope i can complete collecting the Life Shell gear.
  15. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

come on Cass you know skill points will matter, besides you can get plenty skill points from just doing LPVE, i have over 220 sp and i didn't spend any money on replays to get my feats, i just played the game everyday.
    • Like x 1
  16. cassi Well-Known Player

203 sp, and quite happy with that lol...
    • Like x 2
  17. bmce84 Loyal Player

Since Jack said they are trying to make bonus weekend a thing now, I think the safest thing to do is save replay badges for such times and not stress over the regular time.
    • Like x 3
  18. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Funny thing about that feat also is, how many people who didn't get it this year and only have 4 or 5 pieces do you think will forget about it and salvage/sell that gear between now and next year....oops
    • Like x 1
  19. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Thanks Guys! I hope to get the full set or at least that overpriced 140 collection piece for Blue Hope. lol
    • Like x 1
  20. IamINC Dedicated Player

Thanks for coming.

But that's a NO from me ........
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.