Coming Soon: Bonus Qwardian Crowns Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Monday blues? Well, hang in there, because you're just FOUR THREE ONE day away from a bonus Qwardian Crowns weekend! Mark your calendars, tell your friends, and watch this space for details.

[IMG]

Update! We have decided to get the weekend kicked off early, so the event will begin TOMORROW!
    • Like x 14
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SUPER!! Awesome. Btw whats the Cap on the QC's
  3. B0rys Active Player

Nice!!!!!! 50% or 100% ?
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I do gotta say, I appreciate that you are adding this in. I'm not happy that it is at the weekend before it ends, but at least it will save me some grief of having to replay that terrible instance over and over again.
    • Like x 12
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

Great, just in time after I completed the style.
    • Like x 6
  6. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Meh.. More Replay spending weekend, better title.
    • Like x 6
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Nice, hopefully it's at least a 50% bonus so I can get the full vendor style on some of my alts as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I gave up caring about the style as im not replaying it chalking it up to be added with the many other lost feats i wont have to the new system of forcing us to do so much that it requires resets to complete along with all the feats behind the RNG paywall boxes.
    • Like x 9
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

Spend more money on RB? No, thanks!
    • Like x 8
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hmmm...
    • Like x 3
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

i kind of miss the

SUPER GREAT

statement.
    • Like x 1
  12. krytine Loyal Player

It should be double weekend
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

is the weekly giving more crowns aswell? because i will save the weekly for my alts if bonus is including the weekly mission...
    please, the daylies include aswell! and also: how much are we talkin about here? one mark for the instance as a bonus looked poor...
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Probably going to be 50%, like AF3. So if you get 5 crowns in the instance, you will get 3 more. I also doubt the bonus mark you get would be included in the calculation.
    • Like x 2
  15. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

No MORE MONEY
    you are getting no more money from me on the event.
    I have no idea what you can do to keep your players but this is not it. Maybe take cap off money for premium players, right now I might play the game once a week, that is just not worth 15 bucks a month in the shape the game is in.
    • Like x 6
  16. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Im done my set thank you. Since u dropped time capsules i dnt ever need to buy replays because i buy them from people instead of you.

yous messed up adding stuff that isn't needed so you lost alot of money that doesnt mean u drain he players dry u take the hit.

People aren't stupid. Replay sales went down cuz of time capsules deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Looks like I will be going through a few mill this weekend :p.

Seriously though, I'm actually happy you all are doing a bonus weekend for it.

Any PC player that reads this and will be around this weekend add me to your friends list (Brice Allen) or send me a message via the forums and I will add you. I will gladly pay 500k per Event Reset.
    • Like x 4
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So the people you bought replays from...how did they get them?

If more replays are being sold to you with in game cash, then more replays are being bought off MP to supply you. You didn't change sales volume; you just shuffled the pieces around.
    • Like x 5
  19. SheerFaith Committed Player

Well ok..let the grind continue..
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

This will come in handy for me. I calculated that the character I am collecting the vendor style on would need to replay the event 17 times to finish it. Done about 10 so far. So this will save me a few replays. Which is good, because the replays I do have aren't ever getting replenished. I'm a sub-only player while TCs have feats.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.