Your thoughts on the Naginata?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Teadude, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Teadude

It's a strange weapon for me. One moment, i'm struggling to hit a guy 5 ft in front of me, another moment i'm shredding through entire squads. The "no spread" system upon standing still is interesting but bullet speed is manageable although not desirable. It's an interesting weapon to use and looks sexy as hell.
  2. Eternaloptimist

I only tried it briefly in VR training. I decided not to get it because it felt like any other NS weapon - stable and easy to use but low rate of fire and low TTK compared to ES weapons. Plus that sound like hitting a saucepan with a wooden spoon that NS weapons have. Standing still to get the best out of it was not much of an attraction after having given up using my engie mana turrets due to snipers.
  3. entity009

The entire export series is going to be like this. Weapons that are good in the perfect situation but leave u at a disadvantage in others. The LMG is great if you can stand still and mow a crowd but substandard to all other LMGs in any other way.

The new rocket launcher.....It can be better against gals and armor but leaves you standing out like an oaf while u wire guide the projectile and the dumbfire is hard to land all 4 projectiles past cqc ranges.

The new knife.....It can shoot force arcs at range to finish off a weak opponent but is weaker than a normal knife and makes distinctive noises as well as a laser light show when you fling the arcs.

The new scout rifle....Does awesome headshot damage but has a small mag and is inferior to any other gun if you hit body shots.
  4. Iridar51

5. Gutseen

it has vertical recoil of a GaussSaw, **** velocity and overall worse than NS15
    the ***** that programmed and designed this gun needs some torture in bowls of h3ll