your most epic TK?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zhengy4, Nov 21, 2015.

1. DarkStarII

Throws an EMP grenade; four friendlies die...
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Yesterday TR were getting beaten badly by NC at this one particular base. I saw there were a bunch of enemies behind a rock so as an Engineer with stickies I decide to go out with a bang, charge towards the enemy lines, throw my grenade and just as I do, my friend runs in front of me, the sticky gets stuck to the back of his head and all he heard was me yelling over the mic, 'Noooo my grenaaaade! You're walking off with my grenade!'.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jake the Dog

Was bobbing up and below the crest of a hill shooting enemy aircraft, switched to tomcats got a lock, fired the missile so it would crest just over the hill..... and I killed a friendly infil.
  4. Jake the Dog

I've shot down friendlies like this too lol. He reverse manuevered straight into my AP round...
  5. AshHill07

I had a friendly Lightning pull in front of my Vanguard just after I fired my AP cannon at an enemy Prowler. He backed off from the damage and instantly drove straight back in front of me just the reload finished and I had fired again. He was then stupid enough to do exactly the same thing a 3rd time, which obviously killed him. Apparently this was "entirely [my] fault" because I "shouldn't be shooting prowlers when there's infantry around" ...
  6. tijolo

That's beautiful.