Your "Look at me" camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vertabrae, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Vertabrae

Hey all. I'm a bit curious. What is your standout camo? You know, that camo you where when you want to standout. Not your "hey I need to blend into the trees on Hossin, or be able to hide among the rocks on Indar" camo.

No, I wanna know what is your " Hey all you ugly MF'ers, I'm here to kick a** and chew bugglegum and I don't care" camo.

Post a pic and the name of the camo if you can.
  2. FieldMarshall

[IMG]

Loyal Hearts (TR)
    • Up x 2
  3. Taleroth

Circuit Lumifiber on my Harasser. The Cell camo is pretty hard to see at night, so I like to think I can appear and disappear like a ghost while running through the enemy lines.

I'm sure I'm deluding myself, but that's half the fun.
  4. Liewec123

obviously the good ole Circuitboard ;)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. Call-Me-Kenneth

i use the white Esamir one. on esamir its a great camo, but outside is a "shoot me" sign that i sometimes enjoy running around in.

it also makes for a GREAT Galaxy camo, looks cool with the NC yellow stripes.
  6. Citizen H

TR's Shard camo.

Shiny. So very shiny.
  7. Leftconsin

Hades on TR
    Shatter on NC
    Tech on VS
    [IMG]
    Thats the aurax armor on my TR. The other two have the 2nd AE armor.
    Helmets are Judicator on TR. The other two have Analyst.
    Weapons are Shuriken, Merc with Esamir Snow, and Baron AE with no camo.
    • Up x 2
  8. Elkybam

No camo, cause most of the players already spent 500 Daybreak Cash for a camo anyway. Plus, I could use no camo as a psychological method of my enemies perceiving me as a weak player that refuses to spend cash, where I grind their cerebrums while stating cash does not dictate experience.
  9. 0fly0

10. Iridar51

War Embers. I'd like it more if it was matte and not glance, though.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Thardus

Tech Camo on everything. I want to look like I've been wrapped in tin foil.
  12. Cyropaedia

No Limit Camo ($100/$50 Bills) and Wildcard Camo (Coins) is win.
    • Up x 1
  13. ezaroo

Tech camo, auraxium armour and shuriken or bighorn on my infiltrator. Just about as shiny as I can be.
  14. Pikachu

I want the coin camo. ;_;
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My vibrant color camos:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. TheFlamingLemon

Free player so I have to use white camo
  16. Meeka

I like my Black Flames camo; or if I'm feeling particularly show offy, Hard Light armor. :p