[BUG] YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TRspy007, Nov 22, 2019.

1. TRspy007

That's great DBG, but I would like to play the game. Is there a fix for this or can I just sit here and be miserable as I wait for the devs to realize something is wrong and do something about it?

Seriously, you guys aren't gonna let us play for the PLANETSIDE 2 ANNIVERSARY? And then you wanna sell us 85$ bundles? Guys, seriously?

Can somebody please fix this game.
  2. TRspy007

UPDATE: try putting your screen in windowed before logging on, then put it in full screen after.

It worked for me, so far.
  3. OneShadowWarrior

I had to reboot.
  4. Warflagon

Same issue, have rebooted, have tried to start in window mode, nothing works
  5. Scroffel5

Yep, thats what happened to me. I had to do that each time it would disconnect me. No idea what it was, but it may happen again. I was getting G99 earlier.
    • Up x 1
  6. Exileant

;) Simply make a ticket here on the double and presto.

https://auth.daybreakgames.com/login?brand_id=525087&locale_id=1&return_to=https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new&timestamp=1574451013

:eek:And yes. They have to make money off of you bums some how. It is a free to play game, that does not mean it was free to make.... :confused: It took time and money.
  7. OneShadowWarrior

The server disconnects continue.
  8. sIcGER

And windowed doesn't work for me... Ugh :rolleyes:
  9. TRspy007

My point isn't that they have to make money, I understand that a free to play game must make money, and in no way was I attacking that fact. Learn to read buddy.

My point was that before demanding huge amounts of money of players, especially after their their failure with PSA and H1Z1, where they threw most our investments away, they should by trying to please Planetside 2 players.

After all, they need to make money - but we need to have fun before considering investing real money for immaterial things. The least they could do before releasing such bundles is make sure the game is playable. If a dude can't even log on, how is he supposed to buy the bundles anyways?

Quit trying to make something out of nothing. Learn to read and try to understand what is being said before you start enforcing your poorly formed garbage opinion on matters that aren't even being discussed. If you can't understand, just read, and move on. No matter how many emojis you add, they won't add sense to your text or make you seem smarter. You can't also make us think after your silly statement that you have even invested a penny in the game, so my apologies; you're nonsense is not welcome here. Thank you.
  10. TRspy007

Is it still not working for you guys? After starting the game in windowed mode I haven't encountered any more server disconnection problems. I do experience certain latency issues from time to time, but not more than before.

Try to reboot or uninstall/reinstall as a last resort if it's still not working for you. I've had some 48 vs 48 battles yesterday though so I think it should be working for most people.
  11. Exileant

;) All I read was you are cheap.
  12. TRspy007

Well then as I said, clean your eyes, or silence your worthless opinion.

Overall I invested more money into this game than you ever will, and I was never satisfied that my investments were not being used for Planetside 2, but to support other games instead - which I would be ok with if the games succeeded, but they never did, and Planetside 2 would be left without proper funding, despite all our monetary input (not yours, based on your comments).

For this reason, after a few years of funding this nonsense, me - and many other players - stopped. Not being cheap, since unlike you we invested in the first place, just using our brains. We're not going keep on paying to get near nothing in return - neither will you, because reading your bs we can tell you've never spent a penny on the game. Which isn't your fault, I'm sure if I was your age it would be hard for me to convince my parents to pay almost 200$ a year for a video game membership.

Dw champ, you'll grow up one day and have your own income. Maybe then you'll spend something on the game before trying to call others cheap. (Btw, I don't think like a 5 year old, so I didn't get your point. How does calling me cheap contribute to the "SERVERS KEEP DISCONNECTING" conversation)?
  13. Exileant

:D I doubt that. In just one game I have managed to spend enough money to buy a small car. o_O I buy all of my weapons and only use my certs for upgrades. :eek: I HIGHLY doubt you have spent any where near as much as I have even with me excluding my yearly memberships. :D When you use your own money you do not have to worry about such things.
    ;) You started crying about Bundle prices, scroll up and look at your first comment I replied to. :D That is what me calling you cheap has to do with it.
  14. TRspy007

Read again. 85$ may be expensive for what the bundle is, but my point was they should at least let us log into the game before proposing such things - because the patch implementing these bundles, regardless of their price screwed the servers.

No way you spent that much money on the game. What's you main character's @ so we can check the facts?

It's not being cheap to ask for your money's worth before buying investing again.