[BUG] You didn't fix ****

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nomad1, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Nomad1

Terrible frames terrible. I have a gtx 690 and I7 3770K @ 4.6 GHz I used to get a minimum of 60 fps in Ultra in big battles right now I'm lucky if I get 40 in empty bases.
    Medkits are bugged you use them and they do no heal you also healing repairing and resupplying from ammo boxes are bugged and do not work.
    I don't know on what you guys tested the performance before the update but you didn't do a good job.
    The game is in terrible condition basic stuff doesn't work.
    It used ti be that when I get into an ESF I get better performance, now every vehicle lowers the fps. I fly a scythe an all of the sudden I have crashed into the ground this is stupid.
    As an average player I don't give a **** about MLG fix the game damn it.
    Hotfix didn't change anything for me it is STILL BAD
    • Up x 1
  2. Snappy

I have a similar high end intel system, frame rates are terrible after update.
  3. AccelPrime

Gtx 560 ti & i5 2.2ghz, 60 fps at warpgate, 25 fps in battles.

Used to get 100+ FPS at warpgate, and 40-45 fps in large battles.
  4. Badgered

Just logged in. Still 40 FPS with a i7-3770k @ 3.5/3.9GHz, 16 GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz, and a GTX 660 2GB DDR5.

Fix please. Now.
  5. 7Elite7

I don't feel like growing my ****** by posting computer specs, but I have a similar high-end system with an intel processor. Just adding that I encounter the same issues. I run at the same FPS in crowded areas on Ultra as I do on Low. Unparking my cores, something that was never necessary for me before, has not helped in the slightest.
  6. Amodin

The update made it so bad... It was much better before the last patch, versus what it is now and Waterson needs some serious attention. I am running around holding my pistol like it is a rifle, arms flailing everywhere, animation of shooting 1010293129834 rounds of ammo all over the place.

This is just bad.
  7. sophont

embrace it bro
    like this guy
    [IMG]
  8. Nomad1

Fix the LAG, god!!! why have double xp on this weekend this is just showing more people how bad the update is
  9. CupidStunts

OMG they max'd stuff./

your lag// gfx too high or crappy internets<>`
  10. Zaik

Is this copypasta? Seems like I see almost the exact same thing a dozen times over after every game update, but I never have these problems myself.
  11. Nomad1

12. Nomad1

no everyone in my outfit is reporting the issue.
  13. CupidStunts

rep a ticket to support. Sounds like Outfit bug
  14. Nomad1

no everyone who tried to repair me ingame couldn't.
  15. CupidStunts

Okay, 2 bugs;)

Just need dev squish - only to break again next week - need 2 yrs too many/
    Searching for the perfect./Tv

Looking for Stars, <3 the Vanu
  16. Nomad1

U wil
    I'll post a video of the max soon
  17. Sebyos

From 35 in big battles on ultra to 20... It's really bad. This is a FPS and... fps is really freaking important.
  18. Lazaruz

Might as well quote myself since nothing has changed. Well, one thing has, my financial support for the game has stopped.
  19. Protostar

Two hotfixes and the game is somehow worse after the hotfixes. I can't tell if the now broken medkits are an extension of the new hotfix or the servers dying under load courtesy of double exp weekend. Frame rate is still terrible to, same situation as everyone else. Went from 60-70 in large scale combat down to 25-30 in the heaviest situations. I hope this can be fixed soon, it's getting really old, really fast.
  20. Nomad1

shield on the max vid