You can hack occupied turrets!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by HairyButts, Dec 5, 2012.

1. HairyButts

So I just discovered that you can hack turrets occupied by enemies. When the hack is complete, they just get kicked out, and have no idea what just happened. People seem to generally just run to the next closest turret when this happens (I stealth as soon as it ends) leaving ample time to pick them off.

Also I advise standing to the side, not directly behind, as they wont see you when they are kicked out.
  2. m44v

The inexperienced ones anyway, the ones that have a clue will gun you down if you aren't quick. After all they get kicked out right in front of you, usually with mouse button 1 already pressed.
  3. Mohd Faris

this thing has been happening since the beta.

Nothing new
  4. Daejin

Stand off to the side, begin hacking, turn to the point directly behind the turret. The very moment they pop out: Headshot.
  5. Xocolatl

Well, it's news to me when I got hacked while fighting a tank from my perched turret last night. I was like..what the?
    I thought I got popped out because the base got taken over or something, so I was hoofin' it for my life with the said tank(s) blasting my hind quarter..then the INF shot me. I was like...welp, can't outgun 2 tanks and another trooper.