[Suggestion] Yo! I'm bored already! When are things going to change?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheDarthMoogle, Dec 17, 2012.

1. TheDarthMoogle

So when are the Warpgates gonna swap around? NC's been in the same position in the bottom right on Indar since halfway through Closed Beta, and I really miss being at the top. Endless fights back and forth from West Highlands to Indar Excav... I liked it there.

Not that I don't like it here, I'm just thinking that it may be until mystery continent 4 comes out that the positions either will change, or finally be cappable.

Also, the lower population servers have got to be merged. (I'm on Ceres EU)

It's not groovy having two continents almost empty on weeknights, even if the NC owns them all.
    • Up x 1
  2. Rothnang

Everyone wants to be on top in Indar, since you get half the continent for free.
  3. TheDarthMoogle

Resources and base sizes are balanced. So yes they own half the land, but not half the bases or resources.
  4. Rothnang

That may be true, but it's still massively advantageous to have spawns, airpads etc. over a vast territory, and when the TR push one faction the third faction doesn't have an easy time encircling their forces.