[BUG] Yet another broaken PATCH...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by user101, May 12, 2016.

1. user101

so i get a sunner and put it by a hive and where does the AI spawn me... back at a base and removes my sunner,...!!! When will it stop... ?????

So this is going to take what 10 patches for a fix for this.

And they wonder why people leave the game.!!
  2. Moridin6

i hear if you uninstall itl fix it.

not anyone else, just you
    • Up x 2
  3. thebigbortishbort

Your spelling is also apparently broken
    • Up x 2
  4. Pat22

Meet user101.

user101 ha developped many, many games and never ever created a single bug in any of them. Despite the lack of bugs and his games constantly being perfect, user101 likes to patch them weekly to add perfection, and none of his patches have any bugs either.
    • Up x 3
  5. Kristan

[IMG]
  6. Sulsa

Posts like this (or more importantly, responses to posts like this) really start my morning on the right track.
    :D
  7. EPIC389

What is happening to the World????

Look maybe english isn't your first language, but what you cobbled together has no excuse. Its incoherent, barely legible, shows no effort put in and also possibly makes people lose brain cells.
  8. user101

Spirit I see selling a PS2 account is all the rage now.... people pay good money for a PS2 account with lots of stuff. You should get in on it before the bubble breaks in price like how the housing market did.

Why would you come back....??? Got caught cheating did you...!
  9. Hammerlock

all i read is
    [IMG]