YES! So happy about this. ^_^

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by TheKhopesh, Mar 24, 2015.

1. TheKhopesh

Just got the NS-11A Gold auraxiumed last night, and I couldn't help but share it.
    [IMG]

For the 4th time in my character's existence I can say I've auraxed every AR that exists within the NC.
    The first time I auraxed the NC1, GRB, GR-22, Carnage, GRS, Reaper, NS-11A, and NS-11P.
    The second time, they introduced the A-tross, and I auraxed it.
    The third, they added directives, and with it the Gauss Prime, which I auraxed.

And now the fourth time, after auraxing the black and gold variants of the NS-11A.
    (Though I took a couple months off from PS2 after auraxing the black.)

Well, that's about it, just wanted to share this with the medic community.

(P.S. - On a somewhat unrelated note, the Gauss Prime feels MUCH nicer without the HVA bloom!)
    • Up x 6
  2. Skiptrace

Congratulations, they should add a Grandmaster Of (Insert Weapon Type here) Title for people who Aurax all weapons, and maybe a variant of the Directive Gun in a different style of active camo trim?
    • Up x 1
  3. TheKhopesh

Coming out with themed titles for each weapon class would be a cool way to reward this.

DasAnFall's player site has something similar, but only for auraxing 6 or more of a class specific weapon type, not literally every last one.

I'd LOVE to have the title of their achievement in-game though.
    The one for medic class-specific weapons on the DF site is "Fallen Angel", which sounds badass, and is entirely fitting considering military personnel sometimes refer to those who save the lives of others on the field as "Angels of the Battlefield".
    (There's even a gala supported by the YMCA dedicated to those referred to by this phrase.)

So "Fallen Angel" would reflect the achievement of a healer and life saver having taken so many lives.
    :p

++++Edit++++
    Oh, apparently there's a title on Dasanfall for getting 3 auraxium medals of a class specific weapon type, and one for 6 auraxium medals of a class specific weapon type.

For 3 auraxium medals on medic-only weapons, you get the title "Doctor of Medicine".
    For 6 auraxium medals on medic-only weapons, you get the title "Fallen Angel".
    • Up x 2
  4. Dualice

Congrats man, most impressive. Only tried a few NC ARs but can see why you'd want to auraxium them all :)
  5. Liewec123

gz! and that is a really really long signature :p
  6. MajiinBuu

Way to make everyone feel inferior! :oops:
    Seriously though, great job.
  7. TheKhopesh

I know, but I've seen far longer (*insert ***** pun here*).
    ;)
    • Up x 1