Yeah... It's hard going...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by andy_m, Jan 30, 2015.

1. andy_m

Seeing as the EU servers were down this morning, and the test server was totally dead, I decided to make a new character on the Emerald server.

It's been a while since I started from scratch. I had forgotten how hard it is to make any progress at first. My main is a BR97 on Cobalt, so I know all about the usual work horse stuff. But most of the battles going on were NC zergs (I'm NC through and through) so there wasn't much fixing and healing to be done. Progress was slow and nearly an hour passed before I had enough Certs to buy a decent scope. That was by following the Zerg around and getting Certs from facility captures.

Eventually, I started earning a few ribbons, which helped. And NC won the alert in the end.

After 100 minutes of play I had earned 85 Certs, which converts into a SPM of 213, which is better than my main actually, so at the end I was sort of happy... But what a grind :D

Kind of makes me feel sorry for all the new players out there... Stick with it though, cos it's worth it in the end, IMHO.
    • Up x 1