|YBOK| Dark Ops

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by YboKobY, Feb 3, 2014.

1. YboKobY

Welcome to YBOK!
    Our outfit has been around since the first days of launch battling our foes and cooperating with our allies. Throughout these past few years, we have held a consistent activity rate and are still up and running.

Dark Ops is part of our gaming community, YGC (Ybok Gaming Community), which was formed in October 2013. We have presence in multiple games, this one being our original.
    What We're Looking For

1. Active and mature members. (Age isn't a matter)
    2. People with leadership skills.
    3. Loyal members who have skills that can aid the community.
    4. Anyone that has a passion for playing games with friends!
    Everything Else

Some basic rules:
    1.No racism, sexism, etc.
    2.No cheating, hacking, scripting, or any of that sort.
    3.Interact on voice/chat coms. There's no point in playing in a community if you aren't being part of it.
    4.Have FUN! We are fairly casual and our goal is simply to have a good time together playing games.
    Useful Links:
    WEBSITE
    Here you can find information on our other games and activities, as well as get involved with our community. Everyone is welcome.
    We are accepting everybody! If you'd like to join, sign up on our website (Link Above), contact me or an officer in-game, or reply to this post and we'll get you situated.
    • Up x 1
  2. VanuWarrior123

3. couchpotato013

[IMG]
    This is what happens when you suddenly stop in front of my sunderer
  4. couchpotato013

[IMG]

Bump. And a warning to ATV drivers in front of me not going fast enough.
  5. AlduinShikkoken

I've just signed up at your website and depending on how much I am on today, will try to get a hold of you or an officer.

Also consider this a free bump.
  6. Trudeus

7. N1ghtFeather

I might be interested in this outfit, as I see you also play DayZ and star citizen- Both games I am currently playing or planning to when I am not playing PS2.
  8. Lastbender

Great!! If you need an invite to our clan im usually on from 3 pst to 8 pst just pm me
  9. Sahana

10. VanuWarrior123

11. VanuWarrior123

12. BorialisAurora

Friendly bump from HO5P. These guys are excellent and awesome to work with! good show my friends
  13. Sahana

What is love?
  14. YboKobY

Baby don't hurt me,
  15. MonsTheLord

16. VanuWarrior123

1. Bump because I was told to
  17. Lastbender

18. Lastbender

19. Lastbender

20. Dan OC

I'd love to join the outfit.