[BUG] Yay i cant spawn my mbts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jake the Dog, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Jake the Dog

Wp DBG gg.

Note that you can only spawn from wg atm. Im completely ok with this if tanks weren't made of paper and actually took some shred of punishment. Especially since sunderers have more survivablity than a Main ****** battle tank!
  2. XanIves

[IMG]
  3. Azawarau

Except when there are two people in that tank.....

Unless the sunderer is in close range and loaded with people
  4. Neo3602

do you guys have a tech plant?
  5. Jake the Dog

VERY lol
    My point is that it has very similar health values. Similar to saying a styker has similar armor to a Abrams. with blockade armor it very good hit points with the added bonus of it effecting all directions without weakpoints. While being on a very quick chassis. But thats not really what I'm upset about. Its more about how they broke the spawn MBT spawn system.

Believe it or not some of us reeallly like the tank game.
    I couldn't even pull from Heyoka.
  6. Reclaimer77

HAHAHAHAHAH!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Azawarau

Well the damage output and effective ranges are worlds apart to make up for that, with a second gunner that is.

Either way im not sure what caused your issue but it was either some in game factor or some screw up in the game
  8. Jake the Dog

haven't logged in recently to see if it is fixed. But at the time I left the game it was server wide. Once again Im not upset about the sunderer XD, it was my flavor of the day thing that was bothering me that a bus has comparable armor to a tank lol.
  9. Respawn

I don't quite understand why you're complaining about this now, since this has been the case almost since release.
    Problem isn't that your tank is made of paper, but that you're getting shot by alot of people from alot of angles :confused:
  10. Jake the Dog

You didn't read the comments lol. My main point was that if you're going to break something that makes me spawn tanks from the WG gimme some health in return lol. Granted, I should probably edit it.

But i cant oh well. I guess I'm doomed to receiving these comments.
  11. Respawn

I think I understand now; you're suggesting that since you are inconvenienced by having to drive a slow tank long distances, you should be compensated by extra armor?
    If that were indeed the case, I'd get a tank from the WG every time!!
    • Up x 1
  12. Jake the Dog

Basically lol. Ever driven a tank across half a continent trying to get to a fight only to be instagibbed by a passing lib? I have.
  13. Respawn

That has indeed happened to me before. I agree is very frustrating.
    But unfortunately I must argue again that this the result of being a lone wolf (or lack of ally support).
    That lib would have instagibbed you regardless of whether you drove 5 mins from the WG or just spawned it fresh from the tech plant 10 seconds ago...
    Life isnt fair, and Planetside 2 reminds you of that every time you login :(