[Suggestion] Xp/Resource Boosts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mr. Thoughtful, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Mr. Thoughtful

I think that during maintenance, patches and overall when servers are down and inaccessible the boosts should not go to waste and should be "paused" until servers are online again. Note that this is my opinion only.
    • Up x 2
  2. Braxtin

3. Vorest

Is there anyone who uses any form of purchased boost beside heroic boost? I have like 30+ random boosts gathering dust, because I never can predict that next day/hours will be good. And wasting 50% time on free one day boost... nay, strange me. I use heroic one tho...
  4. Liewec123

i bought something like 50-60 1 day resource boosts after black fridays cheaper SC and cyber mondays cheaper boosts.
    i use 2 when i want to have some fun pulling resource intensive things back to back all day long :p
  5. VelesCRO

Ye i lobbyed for that before month ago,but nothning smart happend,lost then one or two 1h boosts :/
    I buy just XP and resource boosts,the one that last week,they seems to be the best choice.
    I think im even adicted to resource boost :D,kinda nanite pile up is slooooow without it now especially if you wanna fly liberator or mossy e.g