[BUG] WTF new AE weapons not for black camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grumluck, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Grumluck

hi,
    all in the tittle the new weapons on the anniversery bundle are not for the black camo but instead for a ******* stupid brass pistol ....!!!!!
    really ? can you fix this ? possible to be refund ?
    why after 5 years are your still pull **** on "the basic" even if nobody ask you ?

i hesitate to take it this year (still a unique game but with to much no sense this year).
    Serioulsy the new teams members maybe pass all day to find litlle sneaky ideas how to piss of your player base or is it just your new social experiment ?
    • Up x 2
  2. HAXTIME

3. LegendarySalmonSnake

Personally couldn't be ****** by black, brass or Nth ns-15m but there are plenty of weapons for the black camo already. Atleast now you don't have to pick between gorgons, deci and swarm if you want that brass.
  4. FateJH

Exceptional is a bit of a dumping ground, to be honest. They would do well to break it up a bit and compose better categories.
  5. BartasRS

I was considering buying this pack just because I feel semi comfortable with this years weapons included in it but if they are not for black camo... well... not a deal for me.
  6. stalkish

Just wait, this always seems to happen with new weapons.
    Give it a few patches and youll probably read:
    ''Included AE weapons in the 'Black Camo' directive''
  7. BartasRS

Nope, there is Wrel's comment somewhere on reddit stating they WILL NOT be counted as Black Camo Driective weapons. Instead they are being counted for Brass Pilot (Mayhem series) just like Tanto-P is.
  8. Grumluck

"Nope, there is Wrel's comment somewhere on reddit stating they WILL NOT be counted as Black Camo"
    ehh really ?
    i don't care of comments make by DB's clown on other website.
    it is the same **** than happen with the change of the heroic boost (the first year) : buy it and after btw we change it only for 1 caracter now.
    there were an official post and descriptif in game now for the heroic boost.
    why they didn't mention it in the descriptif or the official post ? they try to do the same practice as EA but with their servers in their garage ?
  9. Luicanus

But no one want's the Brass pistol, a lot of people are seeking the Black Camo and only needed a weapon or two more to be able to reach it.

I'm fortunate that I didn't need another exceptional weapon or I'd have been as pissed as a lot of others are. It's a slap in the face for those who bought the AE last year and received 4 Exceptional weapons and had every reason to assume that these two AE weapons would complete their set.
    • Up x 1