[BUG] WTF is my Soldier?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kunavi, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Kunavi

I tried checking PS2's integrity ETC ETC, I started Steam over and over, same for the PC. Errrr forgot to mention the problem though it should be obvious from the title; I log in and I'm thrown straight to Character Creation. This better be a minor glitch or some such. If I lost that toon I want back all my SC and Certs.

If I entered Panic Mode too soon please understand it's never happened again or I don't think so at least and it's more than a bit worrying, considering...

So what do I do b4 I start screaming for my 710 Hrs' worth of XP, Certs and for at least 30K SC total, not counting 500/Month I've been getting ever since I made my Soldier I've been running 6Month Sub(So there's that too)????

Thanks in advance and PLEASE do tell(Even if you have to insult me for being Noob about it) if it's just a known minor issue and can be fixed.
  2. Morti

we're in maintenance, you can't access your chars now so you went to the char creation on alternate servers
    • Up x 2
  3. Accuser

Obviously of all the things you checked, you didn't check the huge red letters at the top of the forums saying all the servers are down for maintenance. That should probably be the first thing next time.
    • Up x 1
  4. Kunavi

Completely missed that, now I feel bad! I think it would also be great if there was a dialogue about this IN PS2? To my defense when on occasion I have tried to play PS2 while the Servers were down(I did not know at that moment), it didn't let me play but it also never put me in Character Creation so that was new for me! Or my memory is #$*&(, there's always that.
  5. Kunavi

And THANKS. *Wipes sweat off brow*