WTF I can't log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by meaturama, Apr 3, 2013.

1. meaturama

The loading screen is stuck at 98% for 5 minutes now and this is the 3rd time I tried to log in after downloading the patch. What the hell is up with this buggy as all hell game.
  2. QRLegion

WTF, why don't you read the patch notes and look at the server status before you post.
    The servers are down for GU6 update.
    They went down about 2 hours ago, estimated downtime was shown as 2.5 hours, so if we are lucky they will be up in 40 minutes or so.

Look here at the top of the page, it shows the server status and also under the official news and announcements section it tells you when and why it is down. http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php
  3. Waxa

We'll have to be patient, I think the servers are currently locked so give 30+ mins or so.

The weird errors will hopefully settle soon.
  4. Levtech

Many are aware of this issue. It allows you to download the patch on the client side and get to 98%. The servers are locked right now but it shows as UP for some people like me. The server status may work for you, so try clicking here. If it shows as LOCKED wait a while until it shows as UP. If it shows as UP right after you click on the link the servers are online or it's not working for you. The best way to find out if it is working is to try again when it says up.
  5. meaturama

The servers on the forum are showing UP. If its not UP then how hard is it for the developers to update the status on the forums. Fix your game SOE

I WANT TO PLAY
  6. Hicksmarine

Delete you cookies in your browser if you have problems reading the server status
  7. meaturama

WTF is a cookie? sorry I'm not a nerd I only know the cookies with choc chip in them.
  8. Levtech

I have created a thread (off of what I assume is wrong) to help clear some things up for people on this issue. Here is the link.
  9. TheDukeofSpook

servers are down and this is a troll thread.
  10. o.Solei.o

Just hit refresh (F5). Should show you the current status on the main forums page.
  11. meaturama

Omg is been 4 hours l WANT TO PLAY ALREADY

How long does it take to add some ******* ribbons or whatever it is, jesus SOE
  12. CHEF

Be careful blue hairy things devour them.
  13. TintaBux

WTF HELP GAME NOT READY YET, WHAT DO I DO, END OF THE WORLD.
  14. spythere

Smells like:
  15. meaturama

Yay to all you *** holes the game is working now. UPDATE YOUR **** SOE