[Guide] Wrel's New-Player Walkthrough Video

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by The Rogue Wolf, Jan 11, 2014.

1. The Rogue Wolf

Not a bad guide at all for anybody new to the game (and I have seen videos of new players who couldn't even figure out how to get to the map). Covers map information, the basics of the various infantry classes, and general starting-out tips for battle. Also comes with a recruit-a-friend link with a free "welcome kit".

I actually learned a couple new things myself, so vets may want to give it a look as well. ;)
    • Up x 2
  2. Phyr

+1 for proper use of [Guide]
    • Up x 1
  3. Syrathin

I watched a guys stream on twitch when he was playing for the first time, I ended up logging on twitch just to tell him he could change the view when using vehicles and ended up talking him through a bit of other stuff as well.

I'd like to see SOE have a video tutorial within the game it's self and at the very least a guide within the game so people will know things like how to setup an AMS sundy or where to get more ammo for their vehicles... Two that I see come up in chat quite a bit. Throw in some pictures so people know what they're looking for and it would make the new player experience a lot easier I'd think.
  4. Elkybam

Very nice video. I wonder if Wrel intended to make a thread about this himself.
    I'm about BR 60, but I still play like a BR 7, so this should help.
  5. WyrdHarper

Good stuff; we've needed an updated youtube tutorial for a longtime--even back in March a lot of the ones we had were sort of inadequate.
  6. Elkybam

Another thing: SOE should replace rivalxfactor's tutorial video with this much superior one by Wrel.