Wrel responded (VP gens)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DooDooBreff, Feb 19, 2016.

1. DooDooBreff

2. Hegeteus

As far the VP generator mechanics go, that wasn't awfully conclusive... :p but thanks for the heads up I guess
    • Up x 2
  3. DooDooBreff

an ironic title i know, but does what it says on the tin
  4. Savadrin

Now if only Wrel came here to respond, AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?!?!? HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEUH
    • Up x 3
  5. BakaRaymoo

"[PSA] Wrel responded (VP gens)" Thread title

"Don't think the team is ready to release info on how the mechanics will work just yet." Wrels actual response

what a ****post. is this all you do DDB?
  6. Moridin6

use the website and forum thats OFFICIALLY the game's ? why the hell would he do that??
    • Up x 1
  7. RainbowDash9

now to be fair, you could say hes named that because all he does is spew **** huehuehueheuehueheue aawwweeee snap shots fired

but in all seriousness theres no point to this thread lol
  8. Reclaimer77

Reddit looks like something that was made when the Internet was brand new and we didn't know how sucky websites looked. I don't know why anyone would even go there...
    • Up x 2
  9. Scr1nRusher

They(VP's) have to do with Warpgates.

:)
  10. DooDooBreff

this might've meant something to me if your name didnt have the word "idiot" in it.

im flattered youre stalking me tho
    • Up x 1
  11. DooDooBreff

its funny you should mention that.... considering we all know what preference rainbows represent. but thanks to you for following me around, even if you polish poles
    • Up x 1
  12. RainbowDash9

i know you wanna feel special, but i hate to tell you that these forums arent all that large. i saw a thread and posted.

but hey props for calling me gay just cuz, as if it was an insult or something. shows the gap in IQ.
  13. DooDooBreff

i dont need to want.... i have you as, well... atleast the janitor of my fan club. thank you for your support, rainbowboy!
  14. BakaRaymoo

Are you joking? Of course theres a point. DDB wanted to show everyone that Wrel responded to his thread.

If you ever want to understand DDB, just imagine youre talking to a small autistic child and things become much easier

*edit you can tell when hes mad cause he spams elipses without fail
  15. DooDooBreff

really dude... i understand you may be still a little sore about me dunking you in your pathetic brag thread, but youre acting like a crazy ex gf at this point, idiotraymoo.

also noticed youre still sportin that sub 1 KDR... lol.
    • Up x 1
  16. Endlave

"Notice me, DooDooBreff-senpai" -BakaRaymoo, 2016
    • Up x 3
  17. RainbowDash9

at this point its a contest between doodoobreff and user101 for autism. place your votes here!
  18. BakaRaymoo

Time to use this **** thread for advertising purposes.

DDB, do you have any gameplay videos yet? Or.. youre still a nobody :(

Lets be honest; this thread had no point. Youre just a child who wants attention. "WREL RESPONDED". We're gonna keep this thread bumped so everyone can see what a legit autist you are. Also, to anyone new to DDB, hes a MAX main who talks **** about peoples KD and is a complete stranger to grammar or proper use of figures of speech. He also spams elipses like a girl:confused:
    • Up x 2
  19. DooDooBreff

i knew you couldnt resist..... either can i. i admit i checked out your channel. i noticed you had that guy youve been harassing subscribed..... thats some real stalker stuff there. THEN i noticed you only had 18 subs while saying that i am a nobody for not making videos.

18 subs..... lol. id rather be a nobody than a wannabe
  20. Reclaimer77

Hey...look....I....can....talk like....DooDoo too........

I...pad....my....KPD...with...HA...and MAX nonsense...then...bring up KPD....like it's still 2013 and people....care.....