Wraith Flash

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by RoMoronik666, Jul 8, 2013.

1. RoMoronik666

These days I've pretty much given up on infiltrating enemy bases, and i've been jetting around on my Wraith Flash in Esamir.

Its great fun!

So, usually I use a Fury with 2x Scope and Scrapper Chassis x2 and nano repair lvl2. I use lvl1 restoration instead of claymores, which i find useful when i lose some health.

I've been experimenting with different builds for my wraith.

Stealth lvl 1 with a wraith flash is a really good choice im finding instead of the nano repair, simply because it allows you to sneak up on enemies far easier - it also allows you to shake off enemy Harrassers that start to chase you.

I also tried thermal vision on my fury instead of the 2 x scop and i found it useful...sometimes. I think the greater accuracy given by the scope is more useful most of the time. However, thermal is great for night time ops. I just find that you can't seevery far when using it.

I probably die most of all when I am standing still shooting. Which is probably because I am 'sniping' from a distance. Perhaps i should be zipping along using my thermal vision instead? Also, sometimes i get spotted and can't drive away quick enough.... so i was thinking - would Racer Chassis be a better choice for a Combat Wraith Flash? Or would most people go with the Scrapper ?

How do other people build their wraith flash? Any tips welcome.
  2. redsevenski

I think a few guys have done youtube videos of loadouts and tactics so it's worth hunting round for them. I'm definitely still getting to grips with it but hated the racer chassis. I found the flash would flip or spin out far more using this than the handling option (can't remember if its surger or scrapper).

I also saw somewhere its worth using the faster shield regen suit option (adrenaline shield??), especially with the medkits but haven't really put much time into it yet so haven't worked out what works best for me.
  3. Mustarde

Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to this earlier.

http://aninfiltratorsblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/the-wraith-part-1/
    http://aninfiltratorsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/the-wraith-part-2/
    http://aninfiltratorsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/flash-guide-addendum-nano-armor-regen/

My material is becoming a bit dated already... nerfs and whatnot. My advice to you is to stop spending certs on the wraith unless you know exactly what you plan on doing with it, and why. The fury is much less viable (we've been double nerfed with ammo and damage reductions) and the kobalt is leaving a very bitter taste for me.

Nano armor > stealth because it is a very fast recharge, and furthermore, they are adjusting stealth soon so only the max rank will stay off the radar. Plus once you fire you still show up on the radar, so that benefit is rather measly imo.

I'm planning to try the shotgun, just for lolz. I saw someone auraxium'd it on connery a few weeks ago, so maybe there's something to it. Otherwise, wraith flashes are going to be a rare sighting.
  4. Get2dachoppa

Never underestimate the ability to run people over on your wraith Flash. Its fun and saves on ammo. :)
    • Up x 2
  5. Rithlar

with the number of harassers out there, racer is the only way to go, unless you like being road killed by them.
  6. Amouris

Now if only vehicle collision wan't broken on enemies, still runs over friendlies just fine.
  7. redsevenski

I prefer to use my harasser for road killing fun. Stronger, faster and easier to hit things with. If you come in from behind the enemy(as you do with the wraith flash) they don't see it coming!

Don't think I've ever been run over by an enemy harasser when on my flash but, like I say, I'm still only learning so maybe that joy will come in time. I found racer chassis was fine on the road but as soon as you hit slightly undulating terrain or turned tight-ish corner the thing would spin out. It just doesn't work for me.
  8. IronWarrior

You don't need Stealth for the Flash, since you have the Wraith Cloak for that. You need to have Nano-Repair max and only use that because you can't repair the Flash in the field and it only takes a few shots to make it smoke then die.

Stick with Scrapper since that allows you to turn faster and reverse faster.

Scope is down to you, personally I would always use Thermal Vision since it allows me to see targets easy.
  9. Camatoo

whats with the hill climbing chasee? i always have the problem that my flash drives on ice...its slippery like hell and even with scrapper its not better. I testet it in the VR area
    Climbing is nice if you want to drive with your flash at hills to snipe people.
    So is scrapper really a good option? since the harrasser is out the flash is very difficult to drive even on a normal road.
  10. K2k4

It keeps you from flipping and smooths your camera somewhat when you go over bumps, which can make aiming a little better.
  11. Rithlar

I am not just refering to enemies but getting road killed by friendlies too. Ive only gotten road killed once since got racer, was stopped shooting mines in the road and friendly sunder swerved into me.