Wow how unproffesional!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Quink666, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Quink666

Why the **** would you have unannounced server maintenance? Really unproffesional.
  2. Hatamoto

you know, the guys doing server maintenance arent the same people posting on the forums (??)
  3. Scorponok

and those that play this game regulary know that there would be a maintance today...they are turning off double exp...^^ thats how they do it each time.
    • Up x 4
  4. Wilbum

Read the forums before you post on them. There are already other threads about the downtime.
  5. CaNsA

I bet they know how to use a forum though.

Your comment is full of '****.
    • Up x 2
  6. Quink666

For several hours?!
  7. Prodigal

I was ingame and received a global message announcing server downtime.
    • Up x 2
  8. Fink_NC

I got a bunch of server messages. Counting down from 15 minutes, All the way up to 30 seconds out
    • Up x 4
  9. Prodigal

Thats right ;)
  10. Hatamoto

Of course it is, its sarcasm ... was it really that hard to spot?
    • Up x 1
  11. Diplocaulus

How long ago?
  12. Fink_NC

What server were you on? Maybe they didn't show up on all servers?
    I'm on Helios, and we were dueling until the 30 second mark.

Kind of like "ok, 10 minutes left come out swinging with all you got"
  13. Wilbum

Servers went down at 6am pdt/9am edt. Messages started 15min before that
    • Up x 1
  14. Dragam

Thats not the point ! Server downtime should be announced AHEAD on the forums.
  15. Delain81

16. Hatamoto

whats this patch download ? Is it also just to disable double XP ? 35 megs approx
  17. CaNsA

Evidently it was hard to spot due to the poor quality of "sarcasm" contained within your post.
  18. Quink666

Who the **** cares if they announced it ingame?! For us who wasnt ingame we had no ******* clue. And some ppl that played PD2 for longer then might have known that after EXP boost the do maintenance, but i can guarantee that most ppl didnt know that.
  19. Diplocaulus

Going on a hour then. Thanks for the info.
  20. Shreddi

How difficult would it be to put message on startup/launch screen? Especially if its a regular schedule. I got in game but screen is black. Knowing servers are down without having to log into site would be nice but then again people hired to maintain arent expected to understand customer service and how important convenience is to those who dont have a lot of time. Uh.... We, or some of us Pay for this service but, everyones priorities are what they are. Someone up there says this happens every Monday? cool. know we know, thanks.