Would the NC want this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Mar 31, 2014.

1. TheBloodEagle

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  2. ZeroErrorz

Where did u find this? Also I don't think nd want this we already got harasher and open seat would make the driver exposed like flash rider
  3. Fenrisk

The NC should get a burger van
    TR should get a Ice cream truck
    and
    VS should get a Hot dog stand
    • Up x 20
  4. DJPenguin

If that's actually a gauss weapon.. yes i would.
    • Up x 4
  5. KnightCole

Sure, if its only mentorship like it says...then, idc, ill never see it.
    • Up x 1
  6. Nanomorph

Looks like a reskinned Harasser.

I don't see the point, but at least it would add a bit more variety to the game.
  7. NovaAustralis

:eek:
    Shaddup 'n take ma money!

I'd be all like:
    'Merisha, f*ck yeah!
    ;)
    • Up x 3
  8. JP_Russell

It would have to have an array of advantages over the harasser to compensate for the open cockpit and no rumble seat. But yeah, sure.
  9. IamDH

No i think the other harasser we saw is much better. I dont have a picture but its big, blocky and yellow
    It was also rumored to be an ANT vehicle at first but that was a rumor
  10. Sovereign533

Weren't they working on this
    [IMG]
    • Up x 11
  11. lilleAllan

Only if you can snipe the driver through the window :)
  12. TeknoBug

No I want the Thresher.
  13. NovaAustralis

:eek:
    Shaddup 'n take ma money!

I'd be all like:
    'Merisha, f*ck yeah!
    ;)
    • Up x 2
  14. Epic High Five

the NC-specific buggy really needs to be a beat up old pickup truck with 35 NC crammed into the back
    • Up x 4
  15. IamDH

Yeah this is the one i was referring to. It looks better tbh
  16. Villanuk

Upgrade NOW and i will give you my answer.
  17. R4GING

definitely want this.

we don't need a re-skinned Harasser - this one is definitely nothing like the Harasser.
    • Up x 1
  18. Hicksimus

When did we become the Talicongolmerate?
    Or are we just going to get some Mcdonalds and Pabst all carpooling yeehaw style?
    • Up x 1
  19. KnightCole

Strangely enough, isnt the TR one a Pickup truck..thought I remeber the TR having a pickup truck ....with a big *** gun in the back..
  20. plek

i kinda want, but what i would like is a transport vehicle, smaller and faster than sunderer, but bigger and thougher than a harasser. a squad size platform. give it a driver and gunner, and 4 extra seats or something and i would be very happy.

on a similar note, i hope the valkyrie will get 2-4 transport seats in addition to the 2 rumble seats. would make it much more interesting.

in general, this small "half squad" size type of vehicle is something i find completely absent in PS2, and we only have very small (flash, harasser) or very large (galaxy, sunderer) vehicles to work with. this makes me a bit unhappy. a "half squad" vehicle would both be useful for smaller squads, but a full squad could also squeeze into 2 of these vehicles instead of a single larger vehicle, and this could make for some amazing gameplay. aircav etc.
    • Up x 1