Would anyone else give up their sheild?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by TheBloodEagle, Feb 12, 2013.

1. TheBloodEagle

2. Zaik

Don't think I'd use it personally. Maybe for using shotguns while solo, but tbh I never really play solo and it'd be pretty hard to give up resist shield to do it.

None of the suit slots are even slightly useful aside from Flak Armor :/
  3. Yzedd

The shield is the reason I play Heavy. I don't have to be a good aimer if my enemy has to load two clips into me.
    • Up x 2
  4. Unblest

I agree. I would keep my shield. When i remember to use it it comes in very handy. Its one of the reasons I love being an HA.
  5. Konfuzfanten

Preach on brother :p
  6. Syranorn

Why not but not to replace it by Ammunition Belt/Grenade Bandolier/Munitions Pouch. I would prefer something really useful. A fourth option for the shield would be great, one that does nor need to be activated (passive) like an improved base shield. The "I-am-heavy-only-when-my-shield-is-activated" is meh.
  7. Kyutaru

I would not give up my shield because I tend to survive a lot longer than most players. The shield takes thousands of damage before I die, and all of that would have resulted in an earlier death. Medic heal is very close to the shield in how useful it is to me, but it only works because they have assault rifles and are good at hit and run. A second slot would destroy the heavy because our guns actually suck compared to other classes.
  8. RHINO_Mk.II

I would give up my suit slot to use a 2nd shield. Adrenaline+Resist shield stacking would be broken beyond belief.