Would anybody like to see killing 100 MAX's montage?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TCryan44, Dec 15, 2014.

1. TCryan44

I want to make a new montage but I am not 100 sure what I am going to make it on quite yet, I am just going through ideas and this is one of them.
  2. Asageh

VERY MUCH SO PLZ DO OR I HATE U 4 EVAR. :eek::D:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. BiggggBRIM

MAXs? Meh. Skywhales ramming infantry and killing them would be much better in my opinion.
    • Up x 2
  4. FrozenCustard

As long as you get at least one knife kill
    • Up x 1
  5. BobSanders123

What about skywhales penguin sliding into skyguards?
  6. z1967

If you do MAX kills, there should be:
    -at least one MAX finished off by a knife
    -at least one MAX finished off by a pistol
    -You soloing a MAX without rockets or C4 (I would recommend an Autoshottie or LMG for this. An autoshottie can take 75% of their health in under a few seconds, possibly even one mag them with 33% headshots).
    -A MAX roadkill, aircraft or flash preferable

Try to keep a mix of kills by C4, vehicles, RLs etc. so that it doesn't become a C4-tage. And good luck :)
    • Up x 1
  7. _itg

100 different ways would be cool. I'd get bored watching you launch 100 rockets at MAXes, though.
  8. TCryan44

Thanks for the input everybody! I will keep it all in mind!!
  9. iller

If it's just a frag-umentary of C4 "skill kills", then don't bother.
  10. TCryan44

I will steer away from excessive c4'ing.
    • Up x 1
  11. K2k4

Montage of killing 1 max with each weapon in the game. Do et. Pleeeease!
    • Up x 2
  12. Plastikfrosch

Please do it and kill some maxes as stalker with the crossbow and explosive bolts (thats funny)
    • Up x 1
  13. Mauzeraut

I killed a max with a crossbow bolt recently. I like to think he was as surprised as I was (it does practically no damage to them).
    Knifed one a while back.
    Killed two at once with an EMP (don't ask me how, but someone was really, really bad at mine placement)
    Sat on one in a gal.

Oh, and got a hate tell for using a baron to shred a scat max. Pure gold.
    • Up x 1
  14. TCryan44

That's a good idea!! I just don't have every gun in the game lol.
  15. Plastikfrosch

would be interresting to see him kill a max with the firework pistol or the snowball thing.
    • Up x 1
  16. K2k4

A lot of this would require trialing many of the weapons. Just food for thought I guess. . And then this would be a long *** project too lol
  17. TCryan44

Exactly! Haha, and I would like to space my videos no longer than a month apart.
  18. Mauzeraut

Could always cheat and skip similar, superfluous weapons (IE, a knife is any knife, only one crossbow type, only one NS-15 type, etc). Good luck on the candy cannon.
    • Up x 1