Worth it to get the piston?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ultimatnoob, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Ultimatnoob

I was thinking about getting the piston over a LMG as I play a lot of both Engy and HA, I have heard good things about it(and tried the free 30 min trial, but you can't really tell how it will be with the certs).

Anyone use this much on a HA or have much experience with it?
  2. Zaik

Is that the full auto one? It's objectively better than the other two, so yeah use it if you really want a shotgun right now.

Eventually the jackhammer should get fixed to not be the worst shotgun in the game, but that won't be any time in 2012.
  3. infinite loop

The piston rules. I use it more on LA though, it's tougher to maneuver into optimal shotgun range as HA. But in Bio labs and other CQC fights it's good on just about anybody.
  4. SasoDuck

You can get 30 minute trials with the weapons before you actually cert into them?? HOW.
  5. Frizz

Click Unlock, click Start Trial -in blue on the bottom.
  6. SasoDuck

That's way cool! Can you stop the trial and then resume it a later time, or do you have to use up the whole trial in one go?
  7. Hyllan

It's all in one go. Logging out will end the trial, too. After you use a trial you can't trial another weapon for 8 hours, and you can't trial the same weapon for 30 days.
  8. SasoDuck

Oh so you can do multiple trials of the same gun? That's nice. I was a little worried since sometimes I'll play a gun, not like it the first time for whatever reason (in other shooters that is), but then come to like it a lot much later. Good to know there's the option to retry it without actually buying it.

Sorry for derailing the thread a little :p