World Domination Series Scores

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ItsJustDash, Sep 16, 2013.

1. daniel696

How cares about this ? The awards for the faction is just a xp boost, great s**t, and decail, seriously ?
    Oh yes SOE, decails help me a LOT in battles! :)
  2. daniel696

I see this WDS as a way to divert attention of the players out of the problems of the game. To calm down the things.
  3. SolLeks

with the large point discrepancy, they are not doing a great job of that if that is the case. I would like to also see a warp gate rotation for all 3 factions in even intervals just to see how it changes.
  4. ItsJustDash

• Up x 4
  5. BoomBoom4You

They still do, or at least every time I play. I appreciate you looking into this, but to be honest it's too little too late. I've lost track of the outfit members who have left the game disgruntled because of the situation on Mattherson. The VS have heavily invested into their characters -- unless you guys have something drastic up your sleeves, it's a structural problem that won't go away anytime soon. It will balance out at some point, but will take a LONG time.
  6. Longman

Okay. The devs read the forum. They even respond that they are aware of the population unbalance. But what do they do? They boost the strongest faction even more and emhance the unbalance even more. What do they think? Just now I think SOE fired the wrong ppl.
  7. Chowley

Malorn its 41% TR right now on Miller :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Just makes me want to log out again really.
  8. MGP

Yes. The population distribution at 6 AM is very representing.
    Sirisan says what VS got 55 guys online, NC got 61 and TR 69. DAMN THOSE EXTRA 10 TR GUYS THEY'RE SO OP!
  9. Simferion

Lol Sirisian?
    Sirisian counts only the logins not the population.
  10. Oblomoff

I think they should have given the winners the decal and the title. But give the losers actual prizes - xp boosts. To facilitate more equal fighting and all that jazz. And as is the case with all beta products (because it's called pre-season for a reason), it's not too late to change it.
    Oh, and warpgates certainly don't help.
  11. Chowley

The server population is always important, 7am here, 8am elsewhere when i posted that. People play games at different times.
    Theres far more than 69 TR online, cant believe youre arguing about the pop imbalances, its pathetic.
    The point of my post was Malorn implied that the imbalances are not consistent through the day, but dont let that stand in the way
  12. MGP

Care to prove it? Or I'm supposed to believe you "because nanites"?
  13. Crowne

:D
    You don't really expect them to show what the game is like for the rest of us do you?

Waterson was actually fun for a little while tonight. An alert ended in a draw, and it was nice to enjoy the game in the way I had hoped to play it.

It didn't last long. Back to the same usual TR lovefest in short order but hey, a glimmer of hope in there.

I'm getting the sense that this is Dev Alorn's baby (Malorn=Xalorn?). It's unfortunate, given the effort put forth, that nobody in the Dev team has adequately addressed the exceedingly long standing population concerns that have been voiced by so many. I fear it simply won't allow for Alorn's work to be seen as productive since the population issues are foremost on so many minds... except for the few people who actually need to address it, apparently.

I'll personally try to keep an open mind about this event. I'll try to make the best of it. However, there is one issue and one issue alone that will be foremost in mind for me... the population imbalance eventually ruins any sense of fun I had playing. It is not being addressed. It is very barely being acknowledged.

In my humble opinion, Luperza and Malorn have every right to get angry with the rest of their team now for completely dropping this ball for so long. It makes the entire team look completely inept, and threatens their own efforts. It isn't fair, and it shouldn't be happening. I know that when my own office has looked like this in the past, I was very vocal in getting the slackers a swift kick in the... well, in a most unfortunate area. Every SOE employee has a stake in this. Revolt.
  14. Chowley

how very trollish. Enjoy your pop imbalance.
  15. MGP

Tip #1: Can't prove your point? Accuse opponent of trolling! Problem solved.
  16. Frenk

I posted a beautiful topic regarding WDS and OverPop problem, quoting Malorn and debating him line by line, sentence by sentence. They deleted it, of course (I hoped they locked it, but nevermind). I'm not reposting that here, I'm too lazy, but seriously Malorn, you have lost nearly all my faith in devs (which wasn't a lot tbh).

Stop insulting Miller. Just stop.
  17. Mikenuge

18. CrossFire

LETS ALL PLAY TR
  19. Rodinvac

Isn't he the dev that moved his TR character to a different server when TE left Mattherson?
  20. Steakbeard

All that the WDS does is confirm what we have known for a long time on Miller. The TR faction is overpopulated, and is winning because of that population, and it retains that population because of its weaponry and gear.
    • Up x 2